Payments: Key Payment Trends in 2018 - a more collaborative ecosystem
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Payments: Key Payment Trends in 2018-a more collaborative ecosystem
"Payments: Key Payment Trends in 2018-a more collaborative ecosystem", a vertical focused report by GlobalData, is one of the many products in the digital Industry product portfolio.
- Brief overview of the technology and its relevance in the verticals.
- Key challenges faced by the industry verticals (payments) pertinent to its technology (fin-tech) implementation.
- Elaborate overview of supply side and demand side trends affecting the technology growth.
- Future recommendation and market opportunities for fine-tech in the payments industry.
Reasons to buy
- Helps the reader to understand the fin-tech market landscape in the payment industry, the recent trends, and challenges.
- Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, GlobalData's in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
- The report provides a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within the fin-tech segment and its sub categories.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
1 Introduction 3
2 Business challenges facing the payments industry 4
3 Market Dynamics 7
3.1 Demand side trends 7
3.2 Supply side trends 12
4 Recommendations for ICT Vendors 16
5 The Need for Instant Payments 18
6 Future outlook 22
6.1 Rising customer expectations for specialized services, and the emergence of FinTechs and new payment technologies is leading to a more collaborative payments ecosystem 22
7 Appendix 23
7.1 Definitions 23
7.2 Further reading 24
7.3 Contact the author 25
7.4 Contact Us 26
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Figure 1: Key business challenges facing the payments industry 4
Figure 2: Key demand and supply side trends impacting the payments market 7
Figure 3: Exploring distributed ledge technology in the payments sector 11
Figure 4: Benefits of a collaborative payments ecosystem 12
Figure 5: Key recommendations for ICT vendors in the payments sector 16
Figure 6: Value of global transactions by region (2016-21) 18
Figure 7: Value of global transactions by payment instrument type (2016-21) 20
List Of Table
List of Tables
Table 1: Value of global transactions by region (USD billions) 19
Table 2: Value of global transactions by payment instrument type (USD billions) 21
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
North America, Central & Latin America, Western Europe, Central & Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia Pacific, distributed ledger technology, digital identity, mPayment, data security, blockchain, mSIGNIA, Sensory