Payments: Key Payment Trends in 2018-a more collaborative ecosystem
"Payments: Key Payment Trends in 2018-a more collaborative ecosystem", a vertical focused report by GlobalData, is one of the many products in the digital Industry product portfolio.
- Brief overview of the technology and its relevance in the verticals.
- Key challenges faced by the industry verticals (payments) pertinent to its technology (fin-tech) implementation.
- Elaborate overview of supply side and demand side trends affecting the technology growth.
- Future recommendation and market opportunities for fine-tech in the payments industry.
Reasons to buy
- Helps the reader to understand the fin-tech market landscape in the payment industry, the recent trends, and challenges.
- Extensive technology growth predictions based on adoption indicators, end-user technology demand, GlobalData's in-house ICT survey results, and macroeconomic factors.
- The report provides a detailed breakdown of the opportunities within the fin-tech segment and its sub categories.
Table of Contents
1 Introduction 3
2 Business challenges facing the payments industry 4
3 Market Dynamics 7
3.1 Demand side trends 7
3.2 Supply side trends 12
4 Recommendations for ICT Vendors 16
5 The Need for Instant Payments 18
6 Future outlook 22
6.1 Rising customer expectations for specialized services, and the emergence of FinTechs and new payment technologies is leading to a more collaborative payments ecosystem 22
7 Appendix 23
7.1 Definitions 23
7.2 Further reading 24
7.3 Contact the author 25
7.4 Contact Us 26
List of Figures
Figure 1: Key business challenges facing the payments industry 4
Figure 2: Key demand and supply side trends impacting the payments market 7
Figure 3: Exploring distributed ledge technology in the payments sector 11
Figure 4: Benefits of a collaborative payments ecosystem 12
Figure 5: Key recommendations for ICT vendors in the payments sector 16
Figure 6: Value of global transactions by region (2016-21) 18
Figure 7: Value of global transactions by payment instrument type (2016-21) 20
List of Tables
Table 1: Value of global transactions by region (USD billions) 19
Table 2: Value of global transactions by payment instrument type (USD billions) 21
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
North America, Central & Latin America, Western Europe, Central & Eastern Europe, Middle East & Africa, and Asia Pacific, distributed ledger technology, digital identity, mPayment, data security, blockchain, mSIGNIA, Sensory
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"