Peru: In-depth PEST Insights
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
Peru: In-depth PEST Insights
This PEST country analysis report on Peru provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
- The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Peru, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
- The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Peru's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
- The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
- Understand the political system in Peru through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand the economic situation in Peru through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
- Understand customer demographics in Peru through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
- Understand the technological landscape in Peru through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in Peru in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Peru perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Peru perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Peru perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Key highlights 2
Key developments January 2017-May 2018 3
Key Facts and Geographic Location 8
Key facts 8
Geographical location 9
Political Landscape 10
Structure and policies 12
Key political figures 12
Structure of government 12
Key political parties 12
Composition of government 13
Key policies 13
Economic and social 13
Foreign and defense policies 13
Governance indicators 14
Economic Landscape 15
Structure and policies 16
Financial system 16
GDP and growth rate 16
GDP composition by sector 18
Fiscal situation 21
Fiscal deficit/surplus situation 21
Current account 21
Foreign trade 21
External debt 22
International investment position 22
Foreign investments 22
Foreign exchange position 22
Monetary situation 23
Key monetary indicators 23
Social Landscape 25
Structure and policies 25
Demographic composition 25
Age and gender-wise composition 25
Religious composition 26
System of education 27
Healthcare services 27
Technological Landscape 29
Structure and policies 29
Ask the analyst 31
About MarketLine 31
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Peru 9
Figure 2: Peru-Key Political Events Timeline 11
Figure 3: Peru-Key Political Figures 12
Figure 4: Distribution of Seats in the National Congress of Peru 13
Figure 5: Evolution of GDP Growth in Peru, 2007-2017 16
Figure 6: GDP and GDP Growth Rate of Peru (Constant Prices), 2012-2022f 17
Figure 7: Sector-specific GDP in Peru, 2016 18
Figure 8: Agricultural Output in Peru, 2011-2016 19
Figure 9: Industrial Output in Peru, 2011-2016 20
Figure 10: Service Output in Peru, 2011-2016 21
Figure 11: Peru's External Trade, 2013-2017 22
Figure 12: Consumer Price Index and Consumer Price Index-based Inflation in Peru, 2012-2022f 23
Figure 13: Unemployment in Peru, 2012-2022f 24
Figure 14: Religions in Peru 27
Figure 15: Healthcare Expenditure in Peru, 2011-2017 28
Figure 16: Public Education Expenditure in Peru, 2010-2016 28
Figure 17: Internet Users and Penetration, 2012-2016 30
List Of Table
List of Tables
Table 1: Peru-Key Facts, 2018 8
Table 2: Mid-year Population by Age (as a Percentage of the Total Population), 2017 26
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company