RHB Bank Berhad (RHBBANK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
RHB Bank Berhad (RHBBANK)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
RHB Bank Berhad (RHB) is a provider of integrated financial services that include retail banking, business transaction banking, wholesale banking, insurance, and Sharia banking. Its offerings comprise commercial banking and finance related business, investment banking, Islamic banking, stock broking, leasing, and offshore banking. RHB also offers property investment, offshore trust services, general insurance, unit trust administration, nominee and custodian services, and asset management. The bank through a network of branch offices, ATMs, and online portals caters to retail, commercial, SME, high net worth individuals, and wealthy family clients. It operates in Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Brunei, Thailand, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Vietnam, Myanmar, and Laos. RHB is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
RHB Bank Berhad-Key Facts 6
RHB Bank Berhad-Key Employees 7
RHB Bank Berhad-Key Employee Biographies 8
RHB Bank Berhad-Major Products and Services 10
RHB Bank Berhad-History 13
RHB Bank Berhad-Company Statement 17
RHB Bank Berhad-Locations And Subsidiaries 19
Head Office 19
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 19
Section 2-Company Analysis 21
Company Overview 21
RHB Bank Berhad-Business Description 22
Business Segment: Business Banking 22
Key Stats 22
Business Segment: International Banking 22
Business Segment: Retail Banking 23
Key Stats 23
Business Segment: Wholesale Banking 23
Key Stats 24
Geographical Segment: Malaysia 24
Target Markets 24
Key Stats 24
Geographical Segment: Outside Malaysia 24
Target Markets 24
Key Stats 24
RHB Bank Berhad-Corporate Strategy 25
RHB Bank Berhad-SWOT Analysis 26
SWOT Analysis-Overview 26
RHB Bank Berhad-Strengths 26
RHB Bank Berhad-Weaknesses 27
RHB Bank Berhad-Opportunities 28
RHB Bank Berhad-Threats 29
RHB Bank Berhad-Key Competitors 30
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 31
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 31
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 32
Performance Chart 34
Financial Performance 34
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 35
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 36
Section 4-Appendix 37
Ratio Definitions 37
About GlobalData 41
Contact Us 41
List Of Figure
List of Figures
RHB Bank Berhad, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 34
RHB Bank Berhad, Ratio Charts 36
List Of Table
List of Tables
RHB Bank Berhad, Key Facts 6
RHB Bank Berhad, Key Employees 7
RHB Bank Berhad, Key Employee Biographies 8
RHB Bank Berhad, Major Products and Services 10
RHB Bank Berhad, History 13
RHB Bank Berhad, Other Locations 19
RHB Bank Berhad, Subsidiaries 20
RHB Bank Berhad, Key Competitors 30
RHB Bank Berhad, Ratios based on current share price 31
RHB Bank Berhad, Annual Ratios 32
RHB Bank Berhad, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 33
RHB Bank Berhad, Interim Ratios 35
Currency Codes 37
Capital Market Ratios 37
Equity Ratios 38
Profitability Ratios 38
Cost Ratios 39
Liquidity Ratios 39
Leverage Ratios 40
Efficiency Ratios 40
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
RHB Bank Berhad, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
United Overseas Bank (Malaysia) Bhd
Public Bank Berhad
OCBC Bank (Malaysia) Berhad
Malayan Banking Berhad
HSBC Bank Malaysia Bhd
Hong Leong Bank Bhd
CIMB Group Holdings Bhd
Bank Kerjasama Rakyat Malaysia Berhad
AmBank (M) Berhad