Security National Financial Corporation (SNFCA)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Security National Financial Corporation (SNFC) offers financial solutions such as life insurance, annuities, accident and health insurance, cemetery, mortuary and cremation services, and mortgage loans. The life products offered include funeral plans and interest-sensitive life insurance, other traditional life, accident and health insurance products. Annuity solutions include single premium deferred annuities, immediate annuities, and flexible premium deferred annuities. The company offers cemetery, mortuary and cremation services both on a pre-need basis and an at-need basis. It originates and underwrites or purchases residential and commercial loans for new construction, real estate projects, and existing homes primarily in Florida, Nevada, Texas, and Utah. SNFC is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah, the US.
Security National Financial Corporation Key Recent Developments
Aug 14,2018: Security National Financial reports financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2018
May 16,2018: Security National Financial Corporation Reports Financial Results for the Quarter Ended March 31, 2018
Nov 14,2017: Security National Financial reports third quarter 2017 financial results
Aug 25,2017: Security National Financial reports financial results for the second quarter of 2017
May 16,2017: Security National Financial reports financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2017
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Security National Financial Corporation-Key Facts 6
Security National Financial Corporation-Key Employees 7
Security National Financial Corporation-Key Employee Biographies 8
Security National Financial Corporation-Major Products and Services 9
Security National Financial Corporation-History 10
Security National Financial Corporation-Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Section 2 - Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Security National Financial Corporation-Business Description 14
Business Segment: Cemetery, and Mortuary 14
Key Stats 14
Business Segment: Life Insurance 14
Key Stats 14
Business Segment: Mortgage 15
Key Stats 15
Security National Financial Corporation-SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis-Overview 16
Security National Financial Corporation-Strengths 16
Security National Financial Corporation-Weaknesses 17
Security National Financial Corporation-Opportunities 18
Security National Financial Corporation-Threats 19
Security National Financial Corporation-Key Competitors 20
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 21
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 21
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 22
Performance Chart 24
Financial Performance 24
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 26
Section 4 - Company's Recent Developments 27
Aug 14, 2018: Security National Financial reports financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2018 27
Aug 14, 2018: Security National Financial reports financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2018 28
May 16, 2018: Security National Financial Corporation Reports Financial Results for the Quarter Ended March 31, 2018 29
Nov 14, 2017: Security National Financial reports third quarter 2017 financial results 30
Aug 25, 2017: Security National Financial reports financial results for the second quarter of 2017 31
May 16, 2017: Security National Financial reports financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2017 32
Apr 04, 2017: Security National Financial reports financial results for the year ended December 31, 2016 33
Section 5 - Appendix 34
Ratio Definitions 34
About GlobalData 38
Contact Us 38
List of Figures
Security National Financial Corporation, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 24
Security National Financial Corporation, Ratio Charts 26
List of Tables
Security National Financial Corporation, Key Facts 6
Security National Financial Corporation, Key Employees 7
Security National Financial Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 8
Security National Financial Corporation, Major Products and Services 9
Security National Financial Corporation, History 10
Security National Financial Corporation, Subsidiaries 11
Security National Financial Corporation, Key Competitors 20
Security National Financial Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 21
Security National Financial Corporation, Annual Ratios 22
Security National Financial Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 23
Security National Financial Corporation, Interim Ratios 25
Currency Codes 34
Capital Market Ratios 34
Equity Ratios 35
Profitability Ratios 35
Cost Ratios 36
Liquidity Ratios 36
Leverage Ratios 37
Efficiency Ratios 37
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Protective Life Corporation Lincoln National Corporation American National Insurance Co Genworth Financial, Inc. CNO Financial Group, Inc.
Protective Life Corporation
Lincoln National Corporation
American National Insurance Co
Genworth Financial, Inc.
CNO Financial Group, Inc.
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"