Swiss Re: Fintech Ecosystem
Swiss Re's insurtech initiatives include collaborating with technology companies and start-ups to tap into analytics technologies that can help it create virtual workplaces capable of digitalizing information management and risk evaluation processes for the company and its partners.
It has launched various digital platforms to cater to capitalize on untapped opportunities, while easing its insurer partners' operational procedures and helping them deliver services through a secure platform.
Swiss Re is actively supporting insurtech start-ups across India and Europe, both by launching independent accelerator programs and by establishing partnerships with other accelerators. Also, it has partnered with various analytics and IoT companies to develop a range of agricultural and typhoon-related insurance products by tracking real-time risks.
The report provides information and insights into Swiss Re's fintech activities, including-
- Insights of its fintech strategies
- Overview of fintech investments covering investment size and technology
- Insights on key investments including details on company and its business description
- Details of various accelerator programs, in-house launches, and partnerships.
- Swiss Re has made five consortium investments in fintech and insurtech companies, of which over half were made during 2016.
- In March 2018, Swiss Re teamed up with 14 insurance and reinsurance leaders across the world to incorporate a blockchain start-up, Blockchain Insurance Industry Initiative (B3i), which will explore the potential of distributed ledger technologies in insurance.
- Launched in 2016 in India, the Swiss Re InsurTech Accelerator program has organized two programs and accelerated 11 start-ups until now.
Reasons to buy
- Gain insights into Swiss Re's Fintech operations.
- Gain insights into its Fintech strategy and investment portfolio.
- Gain insights into various product launches, investments and partnership strategies of Swiss Re.
Table of Contents
1. Key Facts-2017
2. Fintech Strategy
a) In-house Launches
b) Investment Division
c) Accelerator Programs
3. Investor-Partner Network Map
4. Innovation Initiatives
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Swiss RE, Fintech, Analytics, IoT, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Regtech, Blockchain, Commerce & Payment Technologies
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"