Tanzania: In-depth PEST Insights
This PEST country analysis report on Tanzania provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
- The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Tanzania, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
- The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Tanzania's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
- The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
- Understand the political system in Tanzania through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand the economic situation in Tanzania through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
- Understand customer demographics in Tanzania through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
- Understand the technological landscape in Tanzania through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in Tanzania in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Tanzania perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Tanzania perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Tanzania perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
Table of Contents
Key highlights 2
Key developments January 2017-June 2018 3
Key Facts and Geographic Location 8
Key facts 8
Geographical location 9
Political Landscape 10
Structure and policies 11
Key political figures 11
Structure of government 12
Structure of legislature 12
Key policies 12
Foreign and defense policies 13
Governance indicators 13
Economic Landscape 15
Structure and policies 16
Financial system 16
GDP and growth rate 16
Fiscal situation 21
International investment position 22
Monetary situation 23
Social Landscape 26
Structure and policies 26
Demographic composition 26
Income distribution 29
Technological Landscape 30
Structure and policies 30
Intellectual property 30
Opportunity sectors 30
Ask the analyst 32
About MarketLine 32
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Tanzania 9
Figure 2: Tanzania-Key Political Events Timeline 11
Figure 3: Tanzania-Head of State and Government 11
Figure 4: Evolution of GDP Growth in Tanzania, 2007-2017 16
Figure 5: GDP and GDP Growth Rate of Tanzania (Constant 2010 Prices), 2012-2022f 17
Figure 6: Sector-specific GDP in Tanzania, 2017 18
Figure 7: Agricultural Output in Tanzania, 2012-2017 19
Figure 8: Industrial Output in Tanzania, 2012-2017 20
Figure 9: Services Output in Tanzania, 2012-2017 21
Figure 10: Tanzania's Balance of Trade Position, 2013-2017 22
Figure 11: Consumer Price Index and Inflation in Tanzania, 2012-2022f 24
Figure 12: Unemployment in Tanzania, 2012-2022f 25
Figure 13: Major Religions in Tanzania 28
Figure 14: Healthcare Expenditure in Tanzania, 2011-2017 29
Figure 15: Internet Users in Tanzania, 2012-2016 31
List of Tables
Table 1: Tanzania-Key Facts, 2018 8
Table 2: Mid-year Population by Age (as a Percentage of the Population), 2017 27
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"