Total System Services Inc (TSS)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Total System Services Inc (TSYS) is a provider of payment solutions. The company provides payment processing services, merchant services and related payment services for financial institutions, governments and consumers. It offers payment tools for credit, debit, mobile, prepaid, chip, healthcare and merchant acceptance. It also provides issuer account solutions such as processing the card application, initiating services for the cardholder, processing card transaction for the issuing retailer or financial institution. The company offers fraud management services and other services such as customized communications to cardholders, and information verification associated with granting credit, debt collection, and customer service. TSYS offers processing services, authorization and capture of transactions, general purpose reloadable (GPR) prepaid and payroll cards, demand deposit accounts (DDA), and merchant billing services. The company has operations across the Americas, Africa, Europe, the Middle-East and Asia-Pacific. TSYS is headquartered in Columbus, Georgia, the US.
Total System Services Inc Key Recent Developments
Jul 24,2018: TSYS announces results for Q2 2018
Jun 26,2018: TSYS and Eye Care Leaders Envision a Bright Future Together
Apr 24,2018: TSYS announces results for Q1 2018
Oct 25,2017: TSYS reports third quarter earnings
Oct 25,2017: TSYS and Rectangle Health Provide Solutions for Healthcare
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Total System Services Inc-Key Facts 6
Total System Services Inc-Key Employees 7
Total System Services Inc-Key Employee Biographies 8
Total System Services Inc-Major Products and Services 11
Total System Services Inc-History 13
Total System Services Inc-Company Statement 19
Total System Services Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 23
Head Office 23
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 23
Section 2-Company Analysis 26
Company Overview 26
Total System Services Inc-Business Description 27
Business Segment: Issuer Solutions 27
Key Stats 27
Business Segment: Merchant Solutions 27
Key Stats 28
Business Segment: Netspend 28
Key Stats 28
Geographical Segment: Canada 28
Geographical Segment: Europe 28
Geographical Segment: Other 28
Geographical Segment: The US 28
Total System Services Inc-Corporate Strategy 30
Total System Services Inc-SWOT Analysis 31
SWOT Analysis-Overview 31
Total System Services Inc-Strengths 31
Total System Services Inc-Weaknesses 32
Total System Services Inc-Opportunities 33
Total System Services Inc-Threats 34
Total System Services Inc-Key Competitors 35
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 36
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 36
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 37
Performance Chart 40
Financial Performance 40
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 41
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 42
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 43
Jun 26, 2018: TSYS and Eye Care Leaders Envision a Bright Future Together 43
Oct 25, 2017: TSYS reports third quarter earnings 44
Oct 25, 2017: TSYS and Rectangle Health Provide Solutions for Healthcare 45
Oct 17, 2017: TSYS appoints two new members to its board of directors 46
Sep 22, 2017: TSYS announces resignation of Pamela Joseph 47
Jul 26, 2017: TSYS reports second quarter earnings 48
Jan 24, 2017: TSYS reports fourth quarter and full year earnings 49
Section 5-Appendix 50
Ratio Definitions 50
About GlobalData 54
Contact Us 54
List of Figures
Total System Services Inc, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 40
Total System Services Inc, Ratio Charts 42
List of Tables
Total System Services Inc, Key Facts 6
Total System Services Inc, Key Employees 7
Total System Services Inc, Key Employee Biographies 8
Total System Services Inc, Major Products and Services 11
Total System Services Inc, History 13
Total System Services Inc, Other Locations 23
Total System Services Inc, Subsidiaries 24
Total System Services Inc, Key Competitors 35
Total System Services Inc, Ratios based on current share price 36
Total System Services Inc, Annual Ratios 37
Total System Services Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 38
Total System Services Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 39
Total System Services Inc, Interim Ratios 41
Currency Codes 50
Capital Market Ratios 50
Equity Ratios 51
Profitability Ratios 51
Cost Ratios 52
Liquidity Ratios 52
Leverage Ratios 53
Efficiency Ratios 53
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Syniverse Holdings, Inc.
Green Dot Corporation
Global Payments Inc.
First Data Corp
Euronet Worldwide, Inc.
Discover Financial Services
Broadridge Financial Solutions, Inc.
Automatic Data Processing Inc
Total System Services Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
An excellent provider. Thorough, precise and outstanding insight. They drill down to what we need and their reports are effective at integrating text with supporting graphics and charts. Their reports are a great resource to go back too. ... "General Manager SBU Manufacture, PT. KIMIA FARMA, TBK"
Coherent, high-quality, thoroughly-researched reports. We received a very quick response to all our queries which eventually expedited the entire process.... "VP Innovation, Engineered Profiles LLC"
Well structured, the insights they shared with us were very helpful and reliable. Their timely assistance make their services invaluable to us. I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them again in the future if needed... "President, VPP E-Data Services, VPP E-Data Services"
The report sent to us was on the point, and its information was quite extensive, well structured, and well researched. More importantly what we valued was your response time and professionalism. As a leading global consulting firm, our clients expect high quality deliverables in short periods of time, so a reliable research partner is essential. For the price that you have charged the quality of your services were exceptional. We look forward to continue our relationship with your team on future engagements.... "Senior Associate, Booz Allen Hamilton"
This is with regards to your report on India PVC pipes and fitting market outlook industry outlook to 2019. This is a very well written report and accept my compliments on the same.... ... "Mohit Mittal, Consultant, KPMG Advisory Services"