Visa Inc-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Visa Inc-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Visa Inc (Visa) is a global digital payment technology company. It facilitates global commerce through digital payment and information. Visa's transaction processing network, VisaNet, conducts clearing, authorization, and settlement of payment transactions. Its offerings include payment cards, commercial payments, transaction processing; digital services; and merchant solutions. The company operates through a network of branch offices, representative offices, ATMs, and online portals. It serves individual and commercial clients, financial institutions, government entities, and merchants. The company operates in the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle-East, and Africa. Visa is headquartered in San Francisco, California, the US.
- Detailed information on Visa Inc required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Visa Inc in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Visa Inc including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Visa Inc's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Visa Inc, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Visa Inc and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Visa Inc as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Visa Inc's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
Visa Inc: Company Overview
Visa Inc: Overview and Key Facts
Visa Inc: Overview
Visa Inc: Key Facts
Visa Inc: Key Employees
Visa Inc: Key Employee Biographies
Visa Inc: Major Products and Services
Visa Inc: Company History
Visa Inc: Management Statement
Visa Inc: Locations and Subsidiaries
Visa Inc: Key Competitors
Visa Inc: Company Analysis
Visa Inc: Business Description
Visa Inc: SWOT Analysis
Visa Inc: SWOT Overview
Visa Inc: Strengths
Visa Inc: Weaknesses
Visa Inc: Opportunities
Visa Inc: Threats
Visa Inc: Corporate Financial Deals Activity
Visa Inc: Financial Deals Overview
Visa Inc: Targets and Partners
Visa Inc: Top Deals 2015-2019YTD*
Visa Inc: Advisors
Visa Inc: Top Legal Advisors
Visa Inc: Top Financial Advisors
Visa Inc: Mergers and Acquisitions
Visa Inc: Corporate Venturing
Visa Inc: Capital Raising
Visa Inc: Partnership
Visa Inc: Divestments
Visa Inc: Private Equity and Ownership
Visa Inc: Recent Developments
Visa Inc: News and Events Summary
Visa Inc: Contracts
Visa Inc: Red Flags/Distress Signals
Visa Inc: Red Flags/DistressSignals
Visa Inc: Strategy and Operations
List of Figures
Figure 1: Visa Inc: Deal Activity by Deal Type-Volume (TTM*)
Figure 2: Visa Inc: Deal Activity by Deal Type-Volume (2015-YTD*2019)
Figure 3: Visa Inc: M&A Average Deal Size-Value (USD m)
Figure 4: Visa Inc: M&A Volume and Va
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"