AIA Group Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
AIA Group Limited-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
AIA Group Limited-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
AIA Group Limited (AIA) is a life insurance group. It offers life insurance, medical insurance, accident protection insurance, critical illness insurance, disability protection insurance, and savings and investment plans to individuals. It also offers credit insurance, retirement savings, and employee benefits plans to corporate clients. It markets and sells its products and services through a network of partners, agents, and employees. AIA, through its branches and subsidiaries, has presence across Asia-Pacific region, including Hong Kong, Thailand, Singapore, Malaysia, China, Korea, the Philippines, Australia, Indonesia, Taiwan, Vietnam, New Zealand, Macau, Brunei, India, and Cambodia. The group is headquartered in Central, Hong Kong.
The group reported total weighted premium income of USD 26,147 million during fiscal year ended November 2017 (FY2017), an increase of 18.1% over FY2016.
- Detailed information on AIA Group Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting AIA Group Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of AIA Group Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on AIA Group Limited's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about AIA Group Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of AIA Group Limited and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess AIA Group Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on AIA Group Limited's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
AIA Group Limited: Company Overview 9
AIA Group Limited: Overview and Key Facts 9
AIA Group Limited: Overview 9
AIA Group Limited: Key Facts 9
AIA Group Limited: Key Employees 10
AIA Group Limited: Key Employee Biographies 12
AIA Group Limited: Major Products and Services 15
AIA Group Limited: Company History 16
AIA Group Limited: Management Statement 19
AIA Group Limited: Locations and Subsidiaries 21
AIA Group Limited: Key Competitors 23
AIA Group Limited: Company Analysis 24
AIA Group Limited: Business Description 24
AIA Group Limited: SWOT Analysis 25
AIA Group Limited: SWOT Overview 25
AIA Group Limited: Strengths 25
AIA Group Limited: Weaknesses 26
AIA Group Limited: Opportunities 26
AIA Group Limited: Threats 27
AIA Group Limited: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 28
AIA Group Limited: Financial Deals Overview 28
AIA Group Limited: Targets and Partners 30
AIA Group Limited: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD 31
AIA Group Limited: Advisors 32
AIA Group Limited: Top Legal Advisors 32
AIA Group Limited: Top Financial Advisors 32
AIA Group Limited: Mergers and Acquisitions 33
AIA Group Limited: Corporate Venturing 34
AIA Group Limited: Capital Raising 35
AIA Group Limited: Partnership 36
AIA Group Limited: Private Equity and Ownership 37
AIA Group Limited: Recent Developments 38
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company