AIG Europe Limited-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
AIG Europe Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
AIG Europe Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
AIG Europe Limited (AIG Europe), a subsidiary of American International Group Inc. is a non-life insurance provider. The company provides personal and commercial insurance products to larger multinationals, SMEs and private customers in Europe. Its offering includes travel insurance, accident and health insurance, motor insurance, marine insurance, liability insurance, property insurance, home insurance, and yacht insurance. AIG Europe also provides product recall insurance, aerospace insurance, kidnap and ransom insurance, energy insurance, mergers and acquisitions insurance, political risks insurance, trade credit insurance, surety insurance, prevention insurance and loss control insurance. The company markets and sells its insurance solutions through a network of agents, brokers and branch offices. It primarily operates in the UK, Netherlands, Germany, and Ireland. AIG Europe is headquartered in London, the UK.
The company reported gross written premium (GWP) of GBP5,295.5 million in fiscal year 2017 (FY2017), which indicates an increase of 8.1% over FY2016. In FY2016, the net written premium of the company was GBP3,919.7 million, which indicates an increase of 7.1%.
- Detailed information on AIG Europe Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting AIG Europe Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of AIG Europe Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on AIG Europe Limited's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about AIG Europe Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of AIG Europe Limited and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess AIG Europe Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on AIG Europe Limited's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 4
AIG Europe Limited: Company Overview 6
AIG Europe Limited: Overview and Key Facts 6
AIG Europe Limited: Overview 6
AIG Europe Limited: Key Facts 6
AIG Europe Limited: Key Employees 8
AIG Europe Limited: Key Employee Biographies 9
AIG Europe Limited: Major Products and Services 10
AIG Europe Limited: Company History 11
AIG Europe Limited: Management Statement 12
AIG Europe Limited: Locations and Subsidiaries 15
AIG Europe Limited: Key Competitors 17
AIG Europe Limited: Company Analysis 18
AIG Europe Limited: Business Description 18
AIG Europe Limited: SWOT Analysis 19
AIG Europe Limited: SWOT Overview 19
AIG Europe Limited: Strengths 19
AIG Europe Limited: Weaknesses 20
AIG Europe Limited: Opportunities 20
AIG Europe Limited: Threats 20
AIG Europe Limited: Recent Developments 22
AIG Europe Limited: News and Events Summary 22
AIG Europe Limited: Contracts 22
AIG Europe Limited: Financial Deals 23
AIG Europe Limited: Financial Performance 23
Contact Us 24
About MarketLine 25
List Of Figure
List Of Table
List of Tables
Table 1: AIG Europe Limited: Key Facts
Table 2: AIG Europe Limited: Key Employees
Table 3: AIG Europe Limited: Locations and Subsidiaries
Table 4: AIG Europe Limited: Key Competitors
Table 5: AIG Europe Limited: News and Events Summary
Table 6: AIG Europe Limited: Contracts
Table 7: AIG Europe Limited: Financial Deals
Table 8: AIG Europe Limited: Financial Performance
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company