Alliance Insurance PSC - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
Alliance Insurance PSC-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Alliance Insurance PSC-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360 view of the company.
Alliance Insurance PSC (AIPSC) is a provider of insurance products and services. The company offers a range of general and life insurance products and services for individuals and corporations. It offers insurance products for fire, motor, marine cargo, marine hull, aviation, engineering, jewellers, professional indemnity, general liability, directors' and officers' liability, home, money, terrorism, electronic equipment, and bankers blanket bond. It also offers individual life insurance, group life insurance, group medical insurance, personal accident insurance, shopkeepers comprehensive insurance, comprehensive office insurance, commercial crime insurance, and health insurance. The company owns and operates a network of branch offices in Abu Dhabi, Al Ain, Sharjah, Deira, and Bur Dubai. AIPSC is headquartered in Dubai, the UAE.
The company reported gross premiums of AED301.7 million for the fiscal year ended December 2016 (FY2016), a decline of 1.5% over FY2015. Its net premiums was AED135.3 million in FY2016, an increase of 1.6% over FY2015.
- Detailed information on Alliance Insurance PSC required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Alliance Insurance PSC in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Alliance Insurance PSC including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Alliance Insurance PSC's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Alliance Insurance PSC, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Alliance Insurance PSC and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Alliance Insurance PSC as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Alliance Insurance PSC's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 4
Alliance Insurance PSC: Company Overview 6
Alliance Insurance PSC: Overview and Key Facts 6
Alliance Insurance PSC: Overview 6
Alliance Insurance PSC: Key Facts 6
Alliance Insurance PSC: Key Employees 8
Alliance Insurance PSC: Major Products and Services 9
Alliance Insurance PSC: Company History 10
Alliance Insurance PSC: Locations and Subsidiaries 11
Alliance Insurance PSC: Key Competitors 12
Alliance Insurance PSC: Company Analysis 13
Alliance Insurance PSC: Business Description 13
Alliance Insurance PSC: SWOT Analysis 14
Alliance Insurance PSC: SWOT Overview 14
Alliance Insurance PSC: Strengths 14
Alliance Insurance PSC: Weaknesses 15
Alliance Insurance PSC: Opportunities 15
Alliance Insurance PSC: Threats 15
Contact Us 17
About MarketLine 18
List Of Figure
List Of Table
List of Tables
Table 1: Alliance Insurance PSC: Key Facts
Table 2: Alliance Insurance PSC: Key Employees
Table 3: Alliance Insurance PSC: Locations and Subsidiaries
Table 4: Alliance Insurance PSC: Key Competitors
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company