Atradius NV - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Atradius NV-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Atradius NV (Atradius), a subsidiary of Grupo Catalana Occidente, S.A, is a credit insurance company. It offers credit insurance, reinsurance, bonding, collection services, information services, and instalment credit protection. It also offers management products, financial and investment products, and surety bonds. Atradius offers services such as debt collections services, online administration, insurance claims settlement and management services. The company provides its products and services through agents and brokers in Europe, Asia Pacific, the Americas, and the Middle East. Atradius is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
The company reported gross written premium of EUR1,609 million for the fiscal year ended December 2017 (FY2017), an increase of 3.1% over that in FY2016. Its net written premium was EUR928.6 million in FY2017, an increase of 3.4% over that in FY2016.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Atradius NV-Key Facts 5
Atradius NV-Key Employees 6
Atradius NV-Key Employee Biographies 7
Atradius NV-Major Products and Services 8
Atradius NV-History 9
Atradius NV-Locations And Subsidiaries 10
Head Office 10
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 10
Section 2-Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Atradius NV-Business Description 13
Business Segment: Insurance 13
Key Stats 13
Business Segment: Services 13
Geographical Segment: Americas 14
Geographical Segment: France, Belgium, Italy and Luxembourg 14
Geographical Segment: Germany, Central and Eastern Europe 14
Geographical Segment: Nordic Countries 14
Geographical Segment: Oceania and Asia 14
Geographical Segment: Spain and Portugal 14
Geographical Segment: The Netherlands 15
Geographical Segment: The UK and Ireland 15
Atradius NV-SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis-Overview 16
Atradius NV-Strengths 16
Atradius NV-Weaknesses 17
Atradius NV-Opportunities 18
Atradius NV-Threats 19
Atradius NV-Key Competitors 20
Section 3-Appendix 21
About GlobalData 21
Contact Us 21
List Of Table
List of Tables
Atradius NV, Key Facts 5
Atradius NV, Key Employees 6
Atradius NV, Key Employee Biographies 7
Atradius NV, Major Products and Services 8
Atradius NV, History 9
Atradius NV, Other Locations 10
Atradius NV, Subsidiaries 10
Atradius NV, Key Competitors 20
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Atradius NV, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
Trade Credit Re Insurance Company S.A.
QBE Insurance Group Limited
Groupama Assurance Credit SA
Euler Hermes SA
N.V. Nationale Borg-Maatschappij
Export Development Canada