The Challenges Driving the Digital Transformation of Insurance
"The Challenges Driving the Digital Transformation of Insurance", report takes a look at the forces driving new and innovative approaches to providing excellent customer experiences within insurance. The reports identifies the ways in which consumers have changed and how customer servicing needs to be viewed in a different light, before focusing on particular new developments and innovative propositions that display approaches key to providers' future survival.
The momentum of change and technological innovation within insurance has exploded in the last few years, evidenced by increasing levels of investment in insurtech both globally and within the UK. There are some very real existing and emerging challenges in the market that need to be resolved which, at their very core, require a rethinking of what insurance looks like. Only in understanding these driving forces can we start to effectively frame the solutions needed to deliver excellent customer experiences.
- In a world of instant and mass connectivity, enabled by technology, knowledge has been democratized. In this new reality, if you don't provide excellence as a service you'll be found out very quickly.
- Delivering customer delight primarily comes down to satisfying two needs: responsiveness and communication.
- Trust is already the most critical currency insurers must trade on-it is truly foundational.
- The conversation will be moving from one in which an insurer offers the traditional product of risk transfer to one in which it will provide risk management products and a broader wrap-around complement of services.
Reasons to buy
- Strengthen your understanding of where insurtech and digital solutions are taking the insurance industry, and the steps providers should be taking to keep up.
- Benchmark and consider your approach to customer servicing against a view of how consumer demands are shifting.
- Pick up on key new approaches being taken in the industry and fresh players using different business models, for consideration in your partnership and competitor strategies.
Table of Contents
A New Form of Customer
Trust as a Critical Currency
The Countdown to Preventative Solutions
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"