Columbus Life Insurance Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Columbus Life Insurance Company-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Columbus Life Insurance Company (Columbus Life), a subsidiary of Western & Southern Financial Group, Inc., offers life insurance and annuity products. It offers insurance products for universal life, indexed universal life, survivorship universal life, and term life solutions. Its annuity solutions include single premium deferred fixed indexed, single-premium deferred, and single-premium immediate solutions. It also provides customized financial solutions to business owners and estate-planning clients. The company serves to affluent and upper-middle income markets in the District of Columbia and all other states except New York. Columbus Life is headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, the US.
Columbus Life reported insurance premiums and other considerations of USD 86.2 million for fiscal year ended December 2017 (FY2017), a decrease of 5.8% over that in FY2016.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Columbus Life Insurance Company-Key Facts 5
Columbus Life Insurance Company-Key Employees 6
Columbus Life Insurance Company-Major Products and Services 8
Columbus Life Insurance Company-History 9
Columbus Life Insurance Company-Company Statement 10
Columbus Life Insurance Company-Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Section 2-Company Analysis 12
Company Overview 12
Columbus Life Insurance Company-Business Description 13
Columbus Life Insurance Company-SWOT Analysis 14
SWOT Analysis-Overview 14
Columbus Life Insurance Company-Strengths 14
Columbus Life Insurance Company-Weaknesses 15
Columbus Life Insurance Company-Opportunities 16
Columbus Life Insurance Company-Threats 17
Columbus Life Insurance Company-Key Competitors 18
Section 3-Appendix 19
About GlobalData 19
Contact Us 19
List Of Table
List of Tables
Columbus Life Insurance Company, Key Facts 5
Columbus Life Insurance Company, Key Employees 6
Columbus Life Insurance Company, Major Products and Services 8
Columbus Life Insurance Company, History 9
Columbus Life Insurance Company, Key Competitors 18
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Columbus Life Insurance Company, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
Transamerica Life Insurance Company
Prudential Financial, Inc.
Minnesota Life Insurance Company
Lincoln Financial Group
American National Insurance Company Inc