Employee Benefits in Slovenia 2017
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Employee Benefits in Slovenia 2017
The Slovenian social security system includes social insurance, social assistance scheme and family benefits. It covers the risks of employees, self-employed persons, unemployed persons, persons taking care of family members, and individuals without the necessary minimum resources. Contributions to the social security system are made by employees, employers, and self-employed individuals. The total employee and employer contribution rates amount to 22.10% and 16.10% of the gross earnings of employees respectively, with no maximum amount. Self-employed individuals have to pay both employer and employee contributions at the same rate. The Ministry of Labor, Social Affairs and Family and Equal Opportunities is the administrative body that governs social security system in Slovenia. Voluntary supplementary pension programs are offered to employees by private companies.
The report provides in-depth industry analysis, information and insights of the employee benefits in Slovenia, including: overview of the state and compulsory benefits in Slovenia, detailed information about the private benefits in Slovenia, insights on various central institutions responsible for the administration of the different branches of social security and the regulatory framework of the employee benefits in Slovenia.
- Employee benefits required by law are known as state and compulsory benefits.
- Old-age, survivor's and disability pensions, unemployment benefits, workmen's compensation insurance, insurance for occupational diseases, family benefits, compulsory insurance for medical care and benefits, and minimum resource benefits are the main state and compulsory benefits in force in Slovenia.
- The Slovenian social security system includes social insurance, social assistance schemes, and family benefits.
- Social insurance is provided with mandatory pension and invalidity, mandatory health, unemployment and parental protection insurance.
- This report provides a detailed analysis of employee benefits in Slovenia.
- It offers a detailed analysis of the key government-sponsored employee benefits, along with private benefits
- It covers an exhaustive list of employee benefits, including retirement benefits, death in service, long-term disability benefits, medical benefits, workmen's compensation insurance, maternity and paternity benefits, family benefits, unemployment, leave and private benefits
- It highlights the economic and regulatory situations relating to employee benefits in Slovenia.
Reasons to buy
- Make strategic decisions using in-depth information related to employee benefits in Slovenia.
- Assess Slovenian employee benefits market, including state and compulsory benefits and private benefits.
- Gain insights into the key employee benefit schemes offered by private employers in Slovenia.
- Gain insights into key organizations governing Slovenian employee benefits, and their impact on companies.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
1 EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
2.1 What is this Report About?
3 COUNTRY STATISTICS
4 OVERVIEW OF EMPLOYEE BENEFITS IN SLOVENIA
6 STATE AND COMPULSORY BENEFITS
6.1 Retirement Benefits
6.1.2 Types of Retirement Plan
6.1.5 Payment Options
6.1.6 Employee and employer contributions
6.2 Death in Service
6.2.4 Payment Options
6.2.5 Employee and employer contributions
6.3 Long-Term Disability Benefits
6.3.4 Payment Options
6.3.5 Employee and
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Employee benefits in Slovenia, Retirement benefits, Death in service, Long-term disability benefits, Medical benefits, Workmen's compensation, Maternity and paternity benefits, Family benefits, Unemployment, Leave, Private benefits