Generali Deutschland AG - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
Generali Deutschland AG-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Generali Deutschland AG-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Generali Deutschland AG (Generali Deutschland), a subsidiary of Assicurazioni Generali S.p.A., is an insurance solutions holding company. The company, through its subsidiaries, offers a range of insurance and financial products and services to individual and corporate clients. The major products offered by the company includes life insurance, liability insurance, household insurance, motor insurance, accident insurance, travel insurance, home insurance and assets compensation plans. It also offers technical insurance, transport insurance, term life insurance, private liability insurance, health insurance, legal protection insurance, occupational disability protection and group insurance. Generali Deutschland 's major service offerings include insurance advisory services, online insurance services, retirement planning and solutions, financial planning services, actuarial services and claims settlement services. Generali Deutschland is headquartered in Munich, Germany.
The company reported gross written premium of EUR16,227 million during the fiscal year ended on December 31, 2016 (FY 2016), representing an decline of 8.6% over FY2015.
- Detailed information on Generali Deutschland AG required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Generali Deutschland AG in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Generali Deutschland AG including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Generali Deutschland AG's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Generali Deutschland AG, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Generali Deutschland AG and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Generali Deutschland AG as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Generali Deutschland AG's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
Generali Deutschland AG: Company Overview 9
Generali Deutschland AG: Overview and Key Facts 9
Generali Deutschland AG: Overview 9
Generali Deutschland AG: Key Facts 9
Generali Deutschland AG: Key Employees 10
Generali Deutschland AG: Key Employee Biographies 11
Generali Deutschland AG: Major Products and Services 13
Generali Deutschland AG: Company History 14
Generali Deutschland AG: Management Statement 17
Generali Deutschland AG: Locations and Subsidiaries 19
Generali Deutschland AG: Key Competitors 22
Generali Deutschland AG: Company Analysis 23
Generali Deutschland AG: Business Description 23
Generali Deutschland AG: SWOT Analysis 24
Generali Deutschland AG: SWOT Overview 24
Generali Deutschland AG: Strengths 24
Generali Deutschland AG: Weaknesses 25
Generali Deutschland AG: Opportunities 25
Generali Deutschland AG: Threats 26
Generali Deutschland AG: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 27
Generali Deutschland AG: Financial Deals Overview 27
Generali Deutschland AG: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD 29
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company