Great-West Lifeco Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
Great-West Lifeco Inc.-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Great-West Lifeco Inc.-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Great-West Lifeco Inc. (Great-West), a subsidiary of Power Financial Corporation, is a financial services holding company. It offers insurance products for term life, universal life, group life, health, critical illness, disability, dental, and accident. It also offers employer-sponsored defined contribution plans, administrative and record-keeping services, fund management, investment and advisory services, individual retirement accounts, residential mortgages, and banking products. Furthermore, it offers asset management, retirement and investment services, annuities, and reinsurance. The company operates through its subsidiaries, including Great-West Life Assurance Company, London Life Insurance company, The Canada Life Assurance Company, Irish Life , Great-West Life and Annuity Insurance Company, Irish Life Group Limited, and Putnam Investments, LLC, in Canada, the US, and Europe. It is headquartered in Winnipeg, Canada.
The company reported gross premiums written of CAD38,306 million during fiscal year ended December 2017 (FY2017), an increase of 9.3% over FY2016. Its net premiums was CAD33,947 million in FY2017, an increase of 9.1% over FY2016.
- Detailed information on Great-West Lifeco Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Great-West Lifeco Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Great-West Lifeco Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Great-West Lifeco Inc.'s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Great-West Lifeco Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Great-West Lifeco Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Great-West Lifeco Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Great-West Lifeco Inc.'s business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
Great-West Lifeco Inc.: Company Overview 9
Great-West Lifeco Inc.: Overview and Key Facts 9
Great-West Lifeco Inc.: Overview 9
Great-West Lifeco Inc.: Key Facts 9
Great-West Lifeco Inc.: Key Employees 11
Great-West Lifeco Inc.: Key Employee Biographies 13
Great-West Lifeco Inc.: Major Products and Services 16
Great-West Lifeco Inc.: Company History 19
Great-West Lifeco Inc.: Management Statement 23
Great-West Lifeco Inc.: Locations and Subsidiaries 26
Great-West Lifeco Inc.: Key Competitors 27
Great-West Lifeco Inc.: Company Analysis 28
Great-West Lifeco Inc.: Business Description 28
Great-West Lifeco Inc.: SWOT Analysis 29
Great-West Lifeco Inc.: SWOT Overview 29
Great-West Lifeco Inc.: Strengths 29
Great-West Lifeco Inc.: Weaknesses 30
Great-West Lifeco Inc.: Opportunities 30
Great-West Lifeco Inc.: Threats 31
Great-West Lifeco Inc.: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 32
Great-West Lifeco Inc.: Financial Deals Overview 32
Great-West Lifeco Inc.: Targets and Partners 34
Great-West Lifeco Inc.: Top Deals
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company