Helvetia Group - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
Helvetia Group-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Helvetia Group-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Helvetia Group (Helvetia) is a multi-line insurance provider. The group offers a wide range of life and non-life insurance and reinsurance products. It offers traditional individual life insurance, group insurance, investment-linked life insurance, and individual life insurance. It also offers insurance products for property, motor vehicle, liability, accident and health, travel, transport, art, and engineering. It also offers customized specialty lines coverage and reinsurance products. The group's products and services are distributed through its own sales force, direct sales, insurance brokers, partners and agents. It serves retail customers, small and medium-sized businesses and corporates. The group operates through branch offices and subsidiaries in Switzerland, Germany, Austria, Spain, Italy and France. Helvetia is headquartered in St Gallen, Switzerland.
The group reported gross premiums written of CHF8,478.1 million for the fiscal year ended December 2017 (FY2017), which indicates an increase of 0.9% over that in FY2016. Its net premiums written were CHF8,102.6 million in FY2017, which shows an increase of 0.2% over that in FY2016.
- Detailed information on Helvetia Group required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Helvetia Group in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Helvetia Group including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Helvetia Group's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Helvetia Group, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Helvetia Group and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Helvetia Group as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Helvetia Group's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 4
Helvetia Group: Company Overview 7
Helvetia Group: Overview and Key Facts 7
Helvetia Group: Overview 7
Helvetia Group: Key Facts 7
Helvetia Group: Locations and Subsidiaries 8
Helvetia Group: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 9
Helvetia Group: Financial Deals Overview 9
Helvetia Group: Targets and Partners 11
Helvetia Group: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD* 12
Helvetia Group: Advisors 13
Helvetia Group: Top Legal Advisors 13
Helvetia Group: Mergers and Acquisitions 14
Helvetia Group: Corporate Venturing 15
Helvetia Group: Recent Developments 16
Helvetia Group: News and Events Summary 16
Helvetia Group: Corporate Governance 16
Helvetia Group: Financial Deals 17
Helvetia Group: Financial Performance 17
Contact Us 19
About MarketLine 20
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Figure 1: Helvetia Group: Deal Activity by Deal Type-Volume (TTM*)
Figure 2: Helvetia Group: Deal Activity by Deal Type-Volume (2014-YTD*2018)
Figure 3: Helvetia Group: M&A Average Deal Size-Value (USD m)
Figure 4: Helvetia Group: M&A Volume and Value Trend (2014-YTD*2018)
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company