Insurance in Kazakhstan
Insurance in Kazakhstan industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Kazakhstan insurance market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The insurance market consists of the non-life insurance sector and the life insurance sector. The value of the market is shown in terms of gross premium incomes.
- The Kazakh insurance market had total gross written premiums of USD 1.0bn in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.0% between 2013 and 2017.
- The non-life insurance segment was the market's most lucrative in 2017, with total gross written premiums of USD 0.8bn, equivalent to 80.1% of the market's overall value.
- Insurance products of inelastic demand such as motor insurance fueled market growth, in spite of the slowdown of the Kazakh economy since 2014. This trend is attributable to increasing urbanization rates and improved consumer awareness over insurance products.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the insurance market in Kazakhstan
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the insurance market in Kazakhstan
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key insurance market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Kazakhstan insurance market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Kazakhstan insurance market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Kazakhstan insurance market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Kazakhstan insurance market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Kazakhstan's insurance market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market share 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 9
Market value 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market share 12
Market Outlook 13
Market value forecast 13
Five Forces Analysis 14
Buyer power 15
Supplier power 17
New entrants 19
Threat of substitutes 21
Degree of rivalry 22
Leading Companies 24
Eurasia Insurance Company 24
JSC Kazakhinstrakh 27
Kzakhmys Insurance 30
NOMAD Insurance 31
Macroeconomic Indicators 34
Country data 34
Industry associations 37
Related MarketLine research 37
About MarketLine 38
List of Tables
Table 1: Kazakhstan insurance market value: USD billion, 2013-17
Table 2: Kazakhstan insurance market category segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 3: Kazakhstan insurance market geography segmentation: USD billion, 2017
Table 4: Kazakhstan insurance market share: % share, by value, 2017
Table 5: Kazakhstan insurance market value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Table 6: Eurasia Insurance Company: key facts
Table 7: Eurasia Insurance Company: key financials (USD )
Table 8: Eurasia Insurance Company: key financials (KZT)
Table 9: Eurasia Insurance Company: key financial ratios
Table 10: JSC Kazakhinstrakh: key facts
Table 11: JSC Kazakhinstrakh: key financials (USD )
Table 12: JSC Kazakhinstrakh: key financials (KZT)
Table 13: JSC Kazakhinstrakh: key financial ratios
Table 14: Kzakhmys Insurance: key facts
Table 15: NOMAD Insurance: key facts
Table 16: NOMAD Insurance: key financials (USD )
Table 17: NOMAD Insurance: key financials (KZT)
Table 18: NOMAD Insurance: key financial ratios
Table 19: Kazakhstan size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 20: Kazakhstan gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 21: Kazakhstan gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 22: Kazakhstan inflation, 2013-17
Table 23: Kazakhstan consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 24: Kazakhstan exchange rate, 2013-17
List of Figures
Figure 1: Kazakhstan insurance market value: USD billion, 2013-17
Figure 2: Kazakhstan insurance market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 3: Kazakhstan insurance market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Kazakhstan insurance market share: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Kazakhstan insurance market value forecast: USD billion, 2017-22
Figure 6: Forces driving competition in the insurance market in Kazakhstan, 2017
Figure 7: Drivers of buyer power in the insurance market in Kazakhstan, 2017
Figure 8: Drivers of supplier power in the insurance market in Kazakhstan, 2017
Figure 9: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the insurance market in Kazakhstan, 2017
Figure 10: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the insurance market in Kazakhstan, 2017
Figure 11: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the insurance market in Kazakhstan, 2017
Figure 12: Eurasia Insurance Company: revenues & profitability
Figure 13: Eurasia Insurance Company: assets & liabilities
Figure 14: JSC Kazakhinstrakh: revenues & profitability
Figure 15: JSC Kazakhinstrakh: assets & liabilities
Figure 16: NOMAD Insurance: revenues & profitability
Figure 17: NOMAD Insurance: assets & liabilities
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Eurasia Insurance Company
Financial Services, Insurance, MarketLine, Kazakhstan
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"