Jubilee Holdings Limited - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
Jubilee Holdings Limited-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Jubilee Holdings Limited-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Jubilee Holdings Limited (Jubilee) is an insurance holding company that offers a wide range of life and non-life insurance products to individuals and corporate customers. It offers group life insurance, medical insurance, group credit life cover, mortgage protection cover, personal pension plans, single premium immediate annuity plans and umbrella schemes. It also offers insurance products for bankers blanket bonds, burglary, crop, directors and officers liability, electronic equipment, fidelity guarantee, fire and special perils, goods in transit, machinery breakdown, money, personal accident, travel, livestock and marine cargo and hull. Furthermore, the company offers online services, property development and management, fund management and international fiber optic broadband cable connectivity services. The company is also into power generation. It distributes these products and services through brokers, agencies, banks and direct channels principally in Kenya, Mauritius, Tanzania Uganda, and Burundi. Jubilee is headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya.
The company reported gross written premium of KES33.8 billion for the fiscal year ended December 2016 (FY2016), an increase of 12.1% over FY2015. Its net insurance premium revenue was KES17.6 billion in FY2016, an increase of 18.2% over FY2015.
- Detailed information on Jubilee Holdings Limited required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Jubilee Holdings Limited in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Jubilee Holdings Limited including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Jubilee Holdings Limited's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Jubilee Holdings Limited, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Jubilee Holdings Limited and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Jubilee Holdings Limited as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Jubilee Holdings Limited's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 4
Jubilee Holdings Limited: Company Overview 6
Jubilee Holdings Limited: Overview and Key Facts 6
Jubilee Holdings Limited: Overview 6
Jubilee Holdings Limited: Key Facts 6
Jubilee Holdings Limited: Key Employees 8
Jubilee Holdings Limited: Key Employee Biographies 9
Jubilee Holdings Limited: Major Products and Services 10
Jubilee Holdings Limited: Company History 12
Jubilee Holdings Limited: Management Statement 14
Jubilee Holdings Limited: Locations and Subsidiaries 19
Jubilee Holdings Limited: Key Competitors 22
Jubilee Holdings Limited: Company Analysis 23
Jubilee Holdings Limited: Business Description 23
Jubilee Holdings Limited: SWOT Analysis 24
Jubilee Holdings Limited: SWOT Overview 24
Jubilee Holdings Limited: Strengths 24
Jubilee Holdings Limited: Weaknesses 25
Jubilee Holdings Limited: Opportunities 25
Jubilee Holdings Limited: Threats 25
Jubilee Holdings Limited: Recent Developments 27
Jubilee Holdings Limited: News and Events Summary 27
Jubilee Holdings Limited: Corporate Governance 27
Jubilee Holdings Limited: F
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company