Lloyd's of London - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Lloyd's of London - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Lloyd's of London (Lloyd's) is an insurance market, which offers specialist insurance services to businesses. It focuses on conducting insurance business through members of Lloyd's and the protection of their interests. The business is written at Lloyd's through brokers, who facilitate the risk-transfer process between underwriters and clients (policyholders). It offers insurance products for aviation, accident and health, medical expenses, term life, professional indemnity, cargo, casualty, general liability, power generation and agriculture and hail. It serves start-ups, small and medium-sized enterprises multinational corporations and national governments. Lloyd's operates in the UK, the Americas, Europe, Central Asia and Asia Pacific. It is headquartered in London, the UK.
The company reported gross written premiums of EUR33,591 million in FY2017, an increase of 12.5% over FY2016. Its net premium written was EUR 24,869 million in FY2017, an increase of 7.8% over FY2016.
- Detailed information on Lloyd's of London required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Lloyd's of London in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Lloyd's of London including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Lloyd's of London's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Lloyd's of London, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Lloyd's of London and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Lloyd's of London as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Lloyd's of London's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 4
Lloyd's of London: Company Overview 6
Lloyd's of London: Overview and Key Facts 6
Lloyd's of London: Overview 6
Lloyd's of London: Key Facts 6
Lloyd's of London: Key Employees 7
Lloyd's of London: Key Employee Biographies 9
Lloyd's of London: Major Products and Services 12
Lloyd's of London: Company History 13
Lloyd's of London: Management Statement 17
Lloyd's of London: Locations and Subsidiaries 19
Lloyd's of London: Key Competitors 20
Lloyd's of London: Company Analysis 21
Lloyd's of London: Business Description 21
Lloyd's of London: SWOT Analysis 22
Lloyd's of London: SWOT Overview 22
Lloyd's of London: Strengths 22
Lloyd's of London: Weaknesses 23
Lloyd's of London: Opportunities 23
Lloyd's of London: Threats 24
Lloyd's of London: Recent Developments 25
Lloyd's of London: News and Events Summary 25
Lloyd's of London: Business Expansion 28
Lloyd's of London: Corporate Governance 29
Lloyd's of London: Financial Deals 29
Lloyd's of London: Regulatory and Legal Events 30
Lloyd's of London: Strategy and Operations 30
Contact Us 32
About MarketLine 33
List of Tables
Table 1: Lloyd's of London: Key Facts
Table 2: Lloyd's of London: Key Employees
Table 3: Lloyd's of London: Locations and Subsidiaries
Table 4: Lloyd's of London: Key Competitors
Table 5: Lloyd's of London: News and Events Summary
Table 6: Lloyd's of London: Business Expansion
Table 7: Lloyd's of London: Corporate Governance
Table 8: Lloyd's of London: Financial Deals
Table 9: Lloyd's of London: Regulatory and Legal Events
Table 10: Lloyd's of London: Strategy and Operations
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"