National Life Group - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
National Life Group-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
National Life Group-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
National Life Group (National Life) is a life insurance company. It offers a wide range of life insurance, annuity and mutual funds to individuals and families; business owners, schools and public services; and financial professionals. It also offers investment advisory services related to estate, business succession and retirement planning, deferred compensation and executive benefit plans, asset management and administrative services. National Life's insurance and annuity products are marketed and distributed through general agents and independent brokers. The company operates through its subsidiaries, including National Life Insurance Company and Life Insurance Company of the Southwest. National Life is headquartered in Montpelier, Vermont, the US.
The company reported insurance premium of USD 218.4 million for the fiscal year ended December 2016 (FY2016), a decrease of 4% over FY2015.
- Detailed information on National Life Group required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting National Life Group in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of National Life Group including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on National Life Group's mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about National Life Group, such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of National Life Group and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess National Life Group as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on National Life Group's business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 5
National Life Group: Company Overview 9
National Life Group: Overview and Key Facts 9
National Life Group: Overview 9
National Life Group: Key Facts 9
National Life Group: Key Employees 10
National Life Group: Key Employee Biographies 12
National Life Group: Major Products and Services 14
National Life Group: Company History 15
National Life Group: Management Statement 17
National Life Group: Locations and Subsidiaries 19
National Life Group: Key Competitors 20
National Life Group: Company Analysis 21
National Life Group: Business Description 21
National Life Group: SWOT Analysis 22
National Life Group: SWOT Overview 22
National Life Group: Strengths 22
National Life Group: Weaknesses 23
National Life Group: Opportunities 23
National Life Group: Threats 23
National Life Group: Corporate Financial Deals Activity 25
National Life Group: Financial Deals Overview 25
National Life Group: Top Deals 2014-2018YTD* 27
National Life Group: Recent Developments 28
National Life Group: News and Events Summary 28
National Life Group: Business Expansion 29
National Life Group: Corporate Governance 29
National Life Group: Strategy and Operations 30
Contact Us 32
About MarketLine 33
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Figure 1: National Life Group: Dea
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
National Life Group