Optimum General Inc.-Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
Optimum General Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report
Optimum General Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company's structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings and corporate actions, providing a 360? view of the company.
Optimum General Inc. (Optimum), a subsidiary of Optimum Group, Inc, is an insurance company. The company provides a range of property and casualty insurance products and services catering to the requirements of individuals and commercial clients. Its portfolio of products includes property insurance, homeowners insurance, tenant insurance, condominium insurance and dwellings insurance. Also, Optimum provides coverage for restaurants, garage insurance, clinic insurance, building owners risks insurance, builders risk insurance, automobile insurance, farm insurance and liability insurance. It offers services such as claims management, brokerage and premium processing services. The company provides these solutions through a network of offices and brokers across Canada. Optimum is headquartered in Quebec, Canada.
The company reported direct premium written of CAD170.8 million in FY2017, which indicates an increase of 4.2% over FY2016. Its net premium earned was CAD132.3 million in FY2017, a decline of 6% over FY2016.
- Detailed information on Optimum General Inc. required for business and competitor intelligence needs
- A study of the major internal and external factors affecting Optimum General Inc. in the form of a SWOT analysis
- An in-depth view of the business model of Optimum General Inc. including a breakdown and examination of key business segments
- Intelligence on Optimum General Inc.'s mergers and acquisitions (MandA), strategic partnerships and alliances, capital raising, private equity transactions, and financial and legal advisors
- News about Optimum General Inc., such as business expansion, restructuring, and contract wins
- Large number of easy-to-grasp charts and graphs that present important data and key trends
Reasons to buy
- Gain understanding of Optimum General Inc. and the factors that influence its strategies.
- Track strategic initiatives of the company and latest corporate news and actions.
- Assess Optimum General Inc. as a prospective partner, vendor or supplier.
- Support sales activities by understanding your customers' businesses better.
- Stay up to date on Optimum General Inc.'s business structure, strategy and prospects.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Company Snapshot 2
Table of Contents 4
Optimum General Inc.: Company Overview 6
Optimum General Inc.: Overview and Key Facts 6
Optimum General Inc.: Overview 6
Optimum General Inc.: Key Facts 6
Optimum General Inc.: Key Employees 8
Optimum General Inc.: Major Products and Services 9
Optimum General Inc.: Company History 10
Optimum General Inc.: Management Statement 11
Optimum General Inc.: Locations and Subsidiaries 13
Optimum General Inc.: Key Competitors 14
Optimum General Inc.: Company Analysis 15
Optimum General Inc.: Business Description 15
Optimum General Inc.: SWOT Analysis 17
Optimum General Inc.: SWOT Overview 17
Optimum General Inc.: Strengths 17
Optimum General Inc.: Weaknesses 18
Optimum General Inc.: Opportunities 18
Optimum General Inc.: Threats 18
Contact Us 20
About MarketLine 21
List Of Figure
List Of Table
List of Tables
Table 1: Optimum General Inc.: Key Facts
Table 2: Optimum General Inc.: Key Employees
Table 3: Optimum General Inc.: Locations and Subsidiaries
Table 4: Optimum General Inc.: Key Competitors
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company