Pacific Mutual Holding Company - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Pacific Mutual Holding Company-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Pacific Mutual Holding Company (PMHC) is a mutual insurance holding company. It offers a wide range of insurance, financial services, and other investment-related solutions through its direct and indirect subsidiaries. Its major subsidiary, Pacific Life Insurance Company provides life insurance products, individual annuities, mutual funds, pension plans and investment products. Pacific Life & Annuity Company offers life insurance, annuities, structured settlement annuities, and other investment products and services for individuals and businesses. The company also offers aircraft leasing and reinsurance solutions. PMHC is headquartered in Newport Beach, California, the US.
The company reported policy fees and insurance premiums of USD 5,037 million for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2017 (FY2017), representing an increase of 7.7% over the previous year.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Pacific Mutual Holding Company-Key Facts 5
Pacific Mutual Holding Company-Key Employees 6
Pacific Mutual Holding Company-Key Employee Biographies 7
Pacific Mutual Holding Company-Major Products and Services 8
Pacific Mutual Holding Company-History 10
Pacific Mutual Holding Company-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Pacific Mutual Holding Company-Business Description 14
Business Segment: Aircraft Leasing 14
Business Segment: Corporate and Other 14
Business Segment: Life Insurance 14
Business Segment: Reinsurance 15
Business Segment: Retirement Solutions 15
Pacific Mutual Holding Company-SWOT Analysis 16
SWOT Analysis-Overview 16
Pacific Mutual Holding Company-Strengths 16
Pacific Mutual Holding Company-Weaknesses 17
Pacific Mutual Holding Company-Opportunities 18
Pacific Mutual Holding Company-Threats 19
Pacific Mutual Holding Company-Key Competitors 20
Section 3-Appendix 21
About GlobalData 21
Contact Us 21
List Of Table
List of Tables
Pacific Mutual Holding Company, Key Facts 5
Pacific Mutual Holding Company, Key Employees 6
Pacific Mutual Holding Company, Key Employee Biographies 7
Pacific Mutual Holding Company, Major Products and Services 8
Pacific Mutual Holding Company, History 10
Pacific Mutual Holding Company, Subsidiaries 12
Pacific Mutual Holding Company, Key Competitors 20
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Pacific Mutual Holding Company, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc.
Minnesota Life Insurance Company
John Hancock Financial Services Inc
Genworth Financial, Inc.
Cincinnati Financial Corporation
American Financial Group, Inc.