· India had decided to purchase the S-400 systems which basically have three kinds of missiles with different capabilities.
· To boost the initiative “make in India”, the countries agreed to jointly manufacture 200 Kamov 226T multi-use helicopters in India.
· India, Russia to sign Rs 39,000cr deal on S-400 air defence missile systems.
Ken research announced its most recent publication on “DEFENSE AND CIVIL SPENDS ON HELICOPTERS IN BRICS NATIONS, 2016 TO 2024,” offers insight on the house of Strategic Defense Intelligence; outlays BRICS Nations' projected budget allocations on Helicopters. The production provides strategic outlay on individual segments which include Civil Helicopter, Defence Helicopter and Helicopter MRO. The data involved in this report draws upon Strategic Defence Intelligence's in-depth analysis, primary research and proprietary databases which are incorporated to provide the robust, segment specific data. Countries which are analysed in this report are Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa. Moreover, the current market size and budget allocation data is considered to understand and analyse the current landscape and forecasts to discover the future direction of the Helicopters market in BRICS Nations. This is an on-demand report and will take at most 2 working days to deliver.
India and Russia, on October 15, marked a sum of 16 agreements at the 17th annual reciprocal summit in the western Indian state of Goa. The deals extend from defence to energy to investment, including a profoundly anticipated agreement for the purchase of the S-400 Triumf air defence missile defence framework. Although prompt details of the agreement to purchase the missile defence system are not accessible, it is generally trusted that India will spend over $5 billion for the frameworks.
To boost the initiative “make in India” taken by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi, the countries agreed to jointly manufacture 200 Kamov 226T multi-use helicopters in India.
India had decided to purchase the S-400 systems, which basically have three kinds of missiles, with different capabilities, that can fly at supersonic and hypersonic speeds to intercept all kinds of targets at ranges from 120 to 400-km.
India, Russia to sign Rs 39,000cr deal on S-400 air defence missile systems. India is going to ink a Rs 39,000 Crore deal for five new-generation Russian S-400 triumf air defence missile systems, which can destroy incoming hostile aircraft, stealth fighters, missiles and drones at ranges of up to 400-km.
Segments covered in the report are:
- Civil Helicopter
- Defense Helicopter
- Helicopter MRO
Topics Covered in the Report are
· Global defense industry research
· BRICS Nations defense industry research
· Russia defense industry
· India defense industry
· China defense industry
· South Africa defense industry
· India Defense expenditure
· Brazil Defense Capital Expenditure
· Per-Capita Defense Expenditure
· global Defense Expenditure on Helicopters
· Global Civil Expenditure on Helicopters
To know more on the coverage, tap on the link underneath: