How a renowned dental services provider entered into Indonesia and successfully deployed more than 10 Clinics
Background and Challenge
- The client is one of a leading comprehensive medical service provider including GP & family medicine clinics, health screening, adult specialists, baby & child specialists, dental services and allied healthcare services, reached out to understand the market size and competition for Dental Services in Indonesia
Challenges Faced by Client:
- Challenges in accessing Market Assessment: The client wanted to undertake the comprehensive market assessment in Indonesia. Hence, they contacted Ken Research and Strategy Advisory to execute the exercise for them.
- Difficulties in Understanding the Competition Scenario: Ken Research was engaged by the client to undertake the market assessment study combined with understanding the competition in terms of Revenues and Number of Dental Clinics in Indonesian.
Dental Services Industry at Glance:
- Indonesia Dental Services market is currently at the growth owing to rising independent dental clinics, demand for cost efficiency, personal attention and upgradation in technology.
- The market is growing owing to rising prevalence of teeth disorders, rising demand for aesthetic Industry and the high insurance coverage across the country.
Approach and Recommendations
Phase 1: To identify top Companies in the Market
- Ken collaborated with its client in curating the list of major organized Dental Clinics in market providing dental and related services.
- Ken Research have approached to management of these companies to assess the current market framework, business potential, and future growth in the sector space.
- These discussions gave the client possible opportunity windows to know-how of the Dental Services Market of Indonesia.
Phase 2: Key Analysis of Competition Benchmarking
- The second phase of work focused on competitive landscape of the Dental Services Market for the client.
- Deep Dive Competition Matrix was performed including various parameters such as strengths of players, weaknesses of players, business models, USPs, financials, future expansion plan, market shares and more.
- This helped the Client to see through the financial and operational benchmarking of the players in the Market with eminent and noteworthy Primary Research by Ken Research in short span of time duration.
Phase 3: Conclusion and Recommendations
- After identifying and analyzing the competitive KPIs across the market, Ken Research also provided the market across parameters including; Market Size on the Basis of Revenue and Number of Dental Clinics in Indonesia.
- Ken research also provided Overview of Dental Services Market in Indonesia, Number of Dental Clinics, Type of Dental Services being Offered, Type of Dental Clinics, Dental Tourism in Indonesia along with other things.
- With quality recommendations and success factors, Ken Research has provided a clear road map to the Client in order for efficient growth.
Result and Conclusions
Constructive Market Assessment
The competition specific market assessment will enable the Client to substantially develop their understanding about Dental Services Market in Indonesia.
Holistic Approach driven Competition Benchmarking
The client was well able to assess the competition scenario with operational and financial benchmarking in the market and formulate strategies on how they can penetrate in this space.
Roadmap to growth and efficiency
Client can now take informed decisions as the deliverable covered detailed analysis on the healthcare statistics, Dental Tourism, Dentistry Profile, Customer Demographics, Pricing, Cost sheets of Major Dental Clinics, Government Regulations and Investment Models for Dental Clinics
Entered Indonesia market with 10 clinics deployed