How a Qual Brand Perception Survey Analysis with 40 B2Bs End users helped the client to add over 20 key customers
Background and Challenge
- The client is a Pan Asian data center and hybrid computing solutions provider with presence throughout Hong Kong, Mainland China, Singapore and Indonesia, reached out to understand the end user analysis for data centers in Indonesia.
Challenges Faced by Client:
- Difficulties in understanding the customer behavior: Ken Research was engaged by the client to undertake the customer survey analysis study for major end users of Data Centers in Indonesia.
- Insufficient resources for assessing the decision making parameters of the end users: In addition, the client wanted to explore customer decision making process for selecting a Data Center in Indonesia.
Data Center Industry at Glance:
- The growth of the industry is supported by rising number of data centers, increasing digitization in the country. Increasing internet penetration in Indonesia is contributing towards the high demand for digital services in the country.
- Augmenting demand for the data center services is driving the DC companies to expand in terms of space to cater to the increasing demand. Rising demand for data security & disaster recovery services are also helping the industry to witness a positive growth.
Approach and Recommendations
Phase 1: Provided the study on the Tech advancement and regulations
- Ken collaborated with its client to understand the impact of 5G, IoT and data localization laws in decision making of the clients for captives v/s cloud v/s colocation services.
- End user Journey for DC selection Engagement models , services provided were also accounted.
- 40+ B2B qualitative client survey analysis was undertaken to understand the customers requirement and data traffic needs.
- In-depth and detailed discussions were carried out with the top decision making authorities.
- These discussions gave the client possible opportunity windows to know-how the Competitive scenario of Data Center industry in Indonesia.
Phase 2: Collating end users behaviour factors
- The second phase of work Ken provided;
- Coverage on Background about the end users for Data Centers in Indonesia
- Snapshots on Major End User Industries for Data Centers in Indonesia including BFSI, IT/ITes/Cloud, Ecommerce, SMEs/Technologies and others.
- Coverage on decision making analysis for end users while selecting a Data Center in Indonesia
- Coverage on Brand Awareness for the client amongst the end users in Indonesia
- This helped the client to evaluate end user profile on various parameters.
Phase 3: Quality roadmap to efficiency
- After identifying and analyzing the Data Center Industry and KPIs across the market, Ken also provided quality findings including the following parameters;
- Decision making parameters for major end user industries in Indonesia
- Satisfaction level from current setup
- Willingness to switch their current vendors
- Brand Awareness
- Requirements from Major End User Industries
- Pain points for Major End User Industries
- Ken has provided a clear road map to the Client in order to successfully tap the market through understanding the end users in a better manner.
Result and Conclusion
Ability to Identify the right approach
The client was able to identify the areas of improvement, thanks to a clear and practical prioritization roadmap, provided by Ken Research.
Value Add with end user analysis
The client was able to get hands on cross comparison of major end users based, challenges faced, decision makers, decision making process, major trigger pain points, willingness to switch their vendors and brand awareness
Valuable Insights on overall Data Center Industry
The deliverable covered detailed analysis on the major end user industries for Data Centers in Indonesia, letting the client make informed decisions.
Key Customers Added