· Distribution of ICT Chinese Yuan (CNY) in areas such as the networks, applications, service desk, and data centers
· Chinese enterprises' distribution of their ICT budget across various segments within a technology category
Ken Research has announce latest publication on, "" which detailed scope of ICT sector in China. Report covers survey analysis to understand investment trends and allocation of budget in the ICT sector in the country. ICT expenditure is optimized in software, hardware and other associated IT services. It also highlights major technical advancements companies are following, performance of the currency and impact over ICT market and industry trends influencing market revenues. Report cover major segments such as IoT, cloud computing, security products, and green IT & virtualization.
ICT sector is flourishing in China with rising internet users and smart phone adoption rate. Also government plays a major role in the sector growth with the implementation of favourable policies. The scope of ICT sector is very vast which covers Telecommunications, Hardware, Software and other IT services. ICT has expanded to almost every sector, which majorly covers over-the-top (OTT) services, FinTech, gaming, mobile platforms, and social mobile internet cloud (SMIC), wearables, big data, smart cities, e-health, and internet of Things (IoT).
Big data market started flourishing from 2014 onwards supported by rising internet users and technically advanced mobile phones. E-commerce industry further boosted demand for ICT services market. In the E-commerce space Alibaba is a leading player and known for the adoption of latest technologies. Smile to pay is one of the feature which make payment process even more convenient by smiling into smart phone camera. Similarly there many other features they offer using advanced information and communication technology.
Ministry of Industry and Information Technology (MIIT) is the governing body in China who control ICt industry policies. MIIT take care of policies and procedures related to wireless signal, internet, broadcasting, communication, software, and electronic goods markets. ICT sector in the country is also supported by Central Government by supporting foreign companies to invest in the country.
MIIT introduced following goals:
- Adoption of advanced ICT technology in every sector
- Building up new technologies in the country instead of following the technology developed by other country’s
- To protect IT industry by introducing reliable software’s
- To utilize ICT in government and military affairs
Topics Covered in the report
· China ICT market Size
· China IT industry Revenue
· Internet Adoption rate china
· China internet penetration
· China cloud computing services Market
· China ICT expenditure
· China IT industry regulations
To know more on coverage, click on the link below: