Unicharm Corporation (8113) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Unicharm Corporation (8113) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description - A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis - A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors - A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees - A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads - A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years - The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods - The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Unicharm Corporation (Unicharm) is a provider of personal health care products. It manufactures and sells feminine care products, baby care products, and pet care products for the absorbent products industry. The company's portfolio includes baby and child care, feminine care, health care, and pet care products. Unicharm's pet care products include dog food, cat food, pet sheets and pet toiletries, and food packaging materials and sheet cleaners. It has manufacturing and research and development units in Japan. The company also operates sales offices worldwide. Unicharm is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1 - About the Company 6
Unicharm Corporation - Key Facts 6
Unicharm Corporation - Key Employees 7
Unicharm Corporation - Key Employee Biographies 9
Unicharm Corporation - Major Products and Services 10
Unicharm Corporation - History 12
Unicharm Corporation - Company Statement 15
Unicharm Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Section 2 - Company Analysis 18
Company Overview 18
Unicharm Corporation - Business Description 19
Business Segment: Other Business 19
Business Segment: Personal Care Business 19
Business Segment: Pet Care Business 19
Geographical Segment: Asia 20
Geographical Segment: China 20
Geographical Segment: Japan 20
Geographical Segment: Others 20
Unicharm Corporation - Corporate Strategy 21
Unicharm Corporation - SWOT Analysis 22
SWOT Analysis - Overview 22
Unicharm Corporation - Strengths 22
Unicharm Corporation - Weaknesses 23
Unicharm Corporation - Opportunities 24
Unicharm Corporation - Threats 25
Unicharm Corporation - Key Competitors 26
Section 3 - Company Financial Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 27
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 28
Performance Chart 31
Financial Performance 31
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 32
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts 33
Section 4 - Appendix 34
Ratio Definitions 34
About GlobalData 38
Contact Us 38
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Unicharm Corporation, Performance Chart (2013 - 2017) 31
Unicharm Corporation, Ratio Charts 33
List Of Table
List of Tables
Unicharm Corporation, Key Facts 6
Unicharm Corporation, Key Employees 7
Unicharm Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 9
Unicharm Corporation, Major Products and Services 10
Unicharm Corporation, History 12
Unicharm Corporation, Other Locations 16
Unicharm Corporation, Subsidiaries 17
Unicharm Corporation, Key Competitors 26
Unicharm Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 27
Unicharm Corporation, Annual Ratios 28
Unicharm Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 29
Unicharm Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 30
Unicharm Corporation, Interim Ratios 32
Currency Codes 34
Capital Market Ratios 34
Equity Ratios 35
Profitability Ratios 35
Cost Ratios 36
Liquidity Ratios 36
Leverage Ratios 37
Efficiency Ratios 37
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Unicharm Corporation, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Takai Hospital Supply Co Ltd
Micronix Co., Ltd.
JMS Co Ltd