Industry Groups Chartbook - Consumer Electronics in Asia-Pacific
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
Industry Groups Chartbook-Consumer Electronics in Asia-Pacific
Consumer electronics is one of the fastest-changing market on the planet. The rate of technological development since the turn of the century has been astronomical and this has paired with increasing wealth levels across the globe to create an incredibly fast-moving and competitive market.
- The Asia-Pacific market has grown strongly in recent years, and is expected to continue to do so in the future.
- Communications Equipment is the largest segment in the consumer electronics market.
- Per capita spending is highest in New Zealand.
- Identifies the size of the consumer electronics market from 2010 to 2017 in various countries.
- Provides forecasts of the market's performance between 2018 and 2022 in various countries.
- Details the segmentation of the market.
- Details the performance of each segment over time, complete with forecasts and country comparisons.
- Discusses distribtuion channels in the market.
- Provides per capita expenditure amounts for each country.
- Details the leading companies in the market for each country.
Reasons to buy
- How large is the consumer electronics market?
- Which countries have the largest market?
- How is the market forecast to perform?
- What segments make up the market?
- How has each segment performed?
- Who are the leading companies in each country for this market?
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Computer Hardware & Software
Per Capita Comparison
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company