Leclanche SA (LECN)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Leclanche SA (Leclanche) is a custom battery storage solutions provider. The company develops and manufactures energy storage systems with large format lithium-ion cells. It also offers batteries and storage systems including portable energy systems, accumulators, torches and chargers. The company's modular battery storages offer high-end storage solutions for homes and photovoltaic units. Its products find applications in e-bikes, medical, power tools, charge stations, robotics, small mobility, systems tracking, smart cities PV-coupled street lighting, power plants, grids, catering, marine, and military equipments. It has a lithium-ion cell manufacturing plant in Willstatt, Germany. The company has major operations in Europe, Asia and North America.. The company is headquartered in Yverdon-les-Bains, Switzerland.
Leclanche SA Key Recent Developments
May 03,2018: Leclanche Says CFO Hubert Angleys has been promoted to also serve as Chief Operating Officer
Feb 20,2018: Enel, ENERTRAG and Leclanche team up to build storage plant in Germany
Feb 19,2018: Leclanche and Imeon Energy partner to offer energy storage solutions in Switzerland
Feb 08,2018: Leclanche selected to build complete energy storage systems in Canada
Feb 05,2018: NEXTracker wins a contract from Leclanche to supply NX Drive Energy Storage System
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Leclanche SA-Key Facts 6
Leclanche SA-Key Employees 7
Leclanche SA-Key Employee Biographies 8
Leclanche SA-Major Products and Services 9
Leclanche SA-History 10
Leclanche SA-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Leclanche SA-Business Description 14
Business Segment: CIBS 14
Business Segment: E-Transport 14
Business Segment: EESO 14
Business Segment: USGM-Stationary 15
Geographical Segment: Canada 15
Geographical Segment: France 15
Geographical Segment: Others 15
Geographical Segment: Switzerland 15
Geographical Segment: The US 15
Leclanche SA-Corporate Strategy 16
Leclanche SA-SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis-Overview 17
Leclanche SA-Strengths 17
Leclanche SA-Weaknesses 18
Leclanche SA-Opportunities 19
Leclanche SA-Threats 20
Leclanche SA-Key Competitors 21
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 23
Performance Chart 25
Financial Performance 25
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 26
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 27
Leclanche SA, Recent Deals Summary 28
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 29
Feb 19, 2018: Leclanche and Imeon Energy partner to offer energy storage solutions in Switzerland 29
Feb 08, 2018: Leclanche selected to build complete energy storage systems in Canada 30
Jan 04, 2018: Greensmith to deliver energy management system for Graciolica Lda's microgrid power facility 31
Nov 23, 2017: Imeon Energy signs a partnership agreement with Leclanche 32
Nov 08, 2017: EPAL Partners with Leclanche and Deltro and Invests US USD 12 million in First Utility-scale Canadian Energy Storage Project 33
Oct 13, 2017: Leclanche announces interim results for 2017 and reports an 84 % increase in revenue during the first half of the year 34
Oct 13, 2017: Leclanche welcomes the EU's plans to make battery development and production central to Europe's energy strategy 36
Oct 13, 2017: Leclanche announces interim results for 2017 37
Sep 19, 2017: Leclanche to Develop Battery Storage Solution for Fastned's Network of Fast Charging Stations 39
Jul 20, 2017: Leclanche, eCAMION and SGEM to Build and Operate Network of 34 Electric Vehicle Fast-Charging Stations Along Trans-Canada Highway 40
Section 5-Appendix 42
Ratio Definitions 42
About GlobalData 46
Contact Us 46
List of Figures
Leclanche SA, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 25
Leclanche SA, Ratio Charts 27
List of Tables
Leclanche SA, Key Facts 6
Leclanche SA, Key Employees 7
Leclanche SA, Key Employee Biographies 8
Leclanche SA, Major Products and Services 9
Leclanche SA, History 10
Leclanche SA, Subsidiaries 12
Leclanche SA, Key Competitors 21
Leclanche SA, Ratios based on current share price 22
Leclanche SA, Annual Ratios 23
Leclanche SA, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 24
Leclanche SA, Interim Ratios 26
Leclanche SA, Recent Deals Summary 28
Currency Codes 42
Capital Market Ratios 42
Equity Ratios 43
Profitability Ratios 43
Cost Ratios 44
Liquidity Ratios 44
Leverage Ratios 45
Efficiency Ratios 45
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Chongqing Wanli Holding Group Co., Ltd.
Accu Holding AG
Leclanche SA, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"