Gartner Inc (IT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Gartner Inc (IT)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Gartner Inc (Gartner) is an information technology research and advisory company that offers insights for its clients to research, analyze, and interpret the IT business. It measures and improves IT performance on cost, efficiency, performance, and quality basis. The company organizes symposia, conferences, and exhibitions for IT, supply chain, and other business professionals to learn, contribute and network with their peers. Gartner's clients range from chief information officers and other IT professionals in corporations and government agencies, to business leaders in high-tech and telecom enterprises and professional services firms, and supply chain professionals, digital marketing professionals and technology investors. It operates in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa, and other regions. Gartner is headquartered in Stamford, Connecticut, the US.
Gartner Inc Key Recent Developments
Aug 01,2018: OneStream Software recognized as a visionary in two Gartner magic quadrants
Aug 01,2018: Gartner reports second quarter 2018 financial results
Jul 12,2018: Ivanti Enhances User Experience and Desktop Control with Unified Endpoint Manager
Jul 04,2018: Gartner Recommends Six Actions to Help Medical CIOs Build a Healthier Future
Jun 19,2018: Synthace Named a 2018 Cool Vendor in Life Sciences by Gartner
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Gartner Inc-Key Facts 6
Gartner Inc-Key Employees 7
Gartner Inc-Key Employee Biographies 8
Gartner Inc-Major Products and Services 9
Gartner Inc-History 10
Gartner Inc-Company Statement 12
Gartner Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Gartner Inc-Business Description 18
Business Segment: Consulting 18
Business Segment: Events 18
Business Segment: Research 18
Business Segment: Talent Assessment & Other 19
Geographical Segment: Europe, Middle East and Africa 19
Geographical Segment: Other International 19
Geographical Segment: U.S. and Canada 19
Gartner Inc-SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis-Overview 20
Gartner Inc-Strengths 20
Gartner Inc-Weaknesses 21
Gartner Inc-Opportunities 22
Gartner Inc-Threats 23
Gartner Inc-Key Competitors 24
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 30
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 31
Aug 01, 2018: OneStream Software recognized as a visionary in two Gartner magic quadrants 31
Aug 01, 2018: Gartner reports second quarter 2018 financial results 32
Jul 12, 2018: Ivanti Enhances User Experience and Desktop Control with Unified Endpoint Manager 33
Jul 04, 2018: Gartner Recommends Six Actions to Help Medical CIOs Build a Healthier Future 34
Jun 19, 2018: Synthace Named a 2018 Cool Vendor in Life Sciences by Gartner 36
May 15, 2018: XPO Logistics Named as a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Third-Party Logistics Providers Worldwide 37
Mar 28, 2018: Capgemini Positioned As Leader In Gartner's 2018 Magic Quadrant For SAP Application Services, Worldwide 38
Mar 08, 2018: Gartner Says Worldwide Server Revenue Grew 25.7 Percent in the Fourth Quarter of 2017 39
Feb 28, 2018: MicroStrategy Recognized as the Sole Challenger in Gartner's 2018 Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms 40
Jan 16, 2018: Itron Recognized as a Leader in the 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Meter Data Management Products 42
Section 5-Appendix 43
Ratio Definitions 43
About GlobalData 47
Contact Us 47
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Gartner Inc, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 28
Gartner Inc, Ratio Charts 30
List Of Table
List of Tables
Gartner Inc, Key Facts 6
Gartner Inc, Key Employees 7
Gartner Inc, Key Employee Biographies 8
Gartner Inc, Major Products and Services 9
Gartner Inc, History 10
Gartner Inc, Other Locations 14
Gartner Inc, Subsidiaries 15
Gartner Inc, Key Competitors 24
Gartner Inc, Ratios based on current share price 25
Gartner Inc, Annual Ratios 26
Gartner Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
Gartner Inc, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 43
Capital Market Ratios 43
Equity Ratios 44
Profitability Ratios 44
Cost Ratios 45
Liquidity Ratios 45
Leverage Ratios 46
Efficiency Ratios 46
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Gartner Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Adobe Systems Incorporated
Cadence Design Systems, Inc.
Nuance Communications Inc
The Dun & Bradstreet Corporation