Morocco: In-depth PEST Insights
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
Morocco: In-depth PEST Insights
This PEST country analysis report on Morocco provides a holistic view of the country, with insightful analysis of current and future issues, supplemented with relevant quantitative data to support trend analysis.
- Understand the political system in Morocco through analysis of key figures in the country and governance indicators.
- Understand the economic situation in Morocco through a balanced assessment of core macroeconomic issues.
- Understand customer demographics in Morocco through analysis of income distribution and the rural-urban split, as well as healthcare and education.
- Understand the technological landscape in Morocco through analysis of relevant laws and policies, as well as patents data.
- The political landscape section discusses the evolution of the political scenario in Morocco, as well as the country's economic, social, foreign, and defense policies. The section also discusses the country's performance according to World Bank Governance Indicators.
- The economic landscape section outlines the evolution of Morocco's economy, as well as the country's performance in terms of GDP growth, composition by sector (agriculture, industry, and services), fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, credit disbursement, banking sector, and employment."
- The social landscape section analyzes the government's social welfare policies, as well as the country's performance in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education.
Reasons to buy
- What is the outlook in Morocco in terms of political stability, policies towards business, and the popularity of the government?
- How does Morocco perform in terms of GDP growth, its fiscal situation, international investment position, monetary situation, and employment?
- How does Morocco perform in terms of healthcare, income distribution, and education?
- How does Morocco perform in terms of technology-intensive sectors like IT, life sciences, and R&D expenditure trends?
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Key highlights 2
Key developments January 2017-September 2018 3
Key Facts and Geographic Location 8
Key facts 8
Geographical location 9
Political Landscape 10
Structure and policies 12
Key political figures 12
Structure of government 12
Key political parties 12
Composition of government 13
Key policies 13
Foreign and defense policies 14
Governance indicators 14
Economic Landscape 16
Structure and policies 17
Financial system 17
Key policies 17
GDP and growth rate 18
GDP composition by sector 20
Fiscal situation 23
Current account 23
Foreign trade 24
External debt 24
International investment position 24
Monetary situation 25
Social Landscape 27
Structure and policies 27
Demographic composition 27
Income distribution 30
Technological Landscape 31
Structure and policies 31
Research and development 31
Telecommunications, broadband, and internet 31
Ask the analyst 33
About MarketLine 33
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Figure 1: Map of Morocco 9
Figure 2: Morocco-Key Political Events Timeline 11
Figure 3: Morocco-Key Political Figures 12
Figure 4: Distribution of Seats in the Chamber of Representatives, 2016 13
Figure 5: Evolution of GDP Growth in Morocco (%), 2007-2017 17
Figure 6: GDP and GDP Growth Rate of Morocco (Constant Prices), 2012-2022f 19
Figure 7: Sector-specific GDP in Morocco, 2017 20
Figure 8: Agricultural Output in Morocco (MAD Billion/%), 2012-2017 21
Figure 9: Industrial Output in Morocco (MAD Billion/%), 2012-2017 22
Figure 10: Services Output in Morocco (MAD Billion/%), 2012-2017 23
Figure 11: Trade Position in Morocco (USD Billion), 2013-2017 24
Figure 12: Consumer Price Index (CPI) and CPI-based Inflation in Morocco, 2012-2022f 25
Figure 13: Unemployment in Morocco (Thousands/%), 2012-2022f 26
Figure 14: Total Expenditure on Healthcare in Morocco (USD Billion/%), 2010-2017 29
Figure 15: Internet Users in Morocco (Million Users/%), 2012-2016 32
List Of Table
List of Tables
Table 1: Morocco-Key Facts, 2018 8
Table 2: Mid-year Population by Age (% of Total Population), 2017 28
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company