Welspun India Ltd (WELSPUNIND)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Welspun India Limited (Welspun) manufactures and sells home textile products. Its product portfolio includes face towels, bath towels, wash cloths, bath sheets and beach towels, pillow fillers, mattress pads and down-alternative filled comforters, comforter sets. In addition to this, it offers Cotton, Nylon, PET and Polyester filament-based drylon and resilon yarn rugs, area rugs and bi-component fibre (BCF) rugs, bathrobes, tiled carpets and wall-to-wall carpets. These products are marketed under various brands including Christy's, Kingsley Home, Crowning Touch, Spaces, Welhome, Amy Butler and Spun. These products cater to the needs of hospitality and healthcare sectors. Welspun has manufacturing facilities in Vapi and Anjar in Gujarat. It also holds strategic warehousing facilities in the US, the UK, Europe and India. WIL is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Welspun India Ltd Key Recent Developments
Mar 24,2017: Welspun India re-appoints Rajesh Mandawewala as managing director
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Welspun India Ltd-Key Facts 5
Welspun India Ltd-Key Employees 6
Welspun India Ltd-Key Employee Biographies 7
Welspun India Ltd-Major Products and Services 8
Welspun India Ltd-History 9
Welspun India Ltd-Company Statement 10
Welspun India Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 13
Head Office 13
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 13
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Welspun India Ltd-Business Description 16
Welspun India Ltd-Corporate Strategy 17
Welspun India Ltd-SWOT Analysis 18
SWOT Analysis-Overview 18
Welspun India Ltd-Strengths 18
Welspun India Ltd-Weaknesses 20
Welspun India Ltd-Opportunities 21
Welspun India Ltd-Threats 22
Welspun India Ltd-Key Competitors 23
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 25
Performance Chart 28
Financial Performance 28
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 29
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 30
Section 4-Appendix 31
Ratio Definitions 31
About GlobalData 35
Contact Us 35
List of Figures
Welspun India Ltd, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 28
Welspun India Ltd, Ratio Charts 30
List of Tables
Welspun India Ltd, Key Facts 5
Welspun India Ltd, Key Employees 6
Welspun India Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 7
Welspun India Ltd, Major Products and Services 8
Welspun India Ltd, History 9
Welspun India Ltd, Other Locations 13
Welspun India Ltd, Subsidiaries 13
Welspun India Ltd, Key Competitors 23
Welspun India Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 24
Welspun India Ltd, Annual Ratios 25
Welspun India Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 26
Welspun India Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 27
Welspun India Ltd, Interim Ratios 29
Currency Codes 31
Capital Market Ratios 31
Equity Ratios 32
Profitability Ratios 32
Cost Ratios 33
Liquidity Ratios 33
Leverage Ratios 34
Efficiency Ratios 34
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Nitin Spinners Ltd
Siyaram Silk Mills Limited
Maharaja Shree Umaid Mills Limited
Donear Industries Ltd.
Vijayeswari Textiles Ltd
The Bombay Dyeing and Manufacturing Company Limited
Pearl Global Industries Limited
Bombay Rayon Fashions Limited
Alok Industries Limited
Welspun India Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"