City Profile - Xian city; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
City Profile-Xi'an city; Comprehensive overview of the city, PEST analysis and analysis of key industries including technology, tourism and hospitality, construction and retail.
Xi'an is the capital of Shaanxi province and has jurisdiction over 10 districts. Capital city has strong footing over industries and is one of the largest tertiary sectors in the province accounting for 63.0% to the overall GVA of the city. The city's economy is dominated by financial intermediation and real estate, agricultural products processing, tourism, aviation, equipment manufacturing, and automobile industries.
City Profile-Xi'an city provides historical and forecast data on key city level metrics along with analytical coverage of the latest political, economic, social, technological, infrastructural, legal and environmental issues affecting Xi'an city. The report contains detailed tourism, retail, construction, technology and public infrastructure data and insight into economic, social, and industry trends.
- The service sectors remain the key contributors to the city's economy-and the major employers.
- The strong economy the city is experiencing low unemployment rate of 3.3% and is projected to ease further in the next couple of years.
- Xi'an city is one of the key tourist destinations in China, for both domestic and international tourists. Strong performance is observed in the construction sector with increasing employment, number of building permits issued and building completions.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of future economic and demographic trends and understand the performance of various sectors within the city.
- Analyze and understand the business environment in the city to align your investment and expansion strategies.
- The report helps to drive a conclusion in choosing a suitable city to invest or expand according to your business structure.
- Explore new opportunities in the hospitality, tourism, construction, real estate and retail sectors.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
City Snapshot 2
PEST Analysis 6
Technology and Infrastructure 21
Internal Transport Networks 21
Business Environment Analysis 24
Travel and Tourism 25
Tourism Flows 25
Construction and Real Estate 28
Real Estate Market 29
Retail Market 30
Consumption, Income and Prices 30
Further Reading 31
Ask the Analyst 31
About MarketLine 31
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Figure 1: Xi'an city-real GDP growth, 2000-25 8
Figure 2: Xi'an city-economic growth comparison, (Index 2010=100), 2000-25 10
Figure 3: Xi'an city-GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25 12
Figure 4: Xi'an city-employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total) 14
Figure 5: Xi'an city-population comparison, 2000-25 17
Figure 6: Xi'an city-population by age, 2000-25 (% of total) 19
List Of Table
List of Tables
Table 1: Xi'an city-key facts (estimates), 2018 2
Table 2: Xi'an city-real GDP growth, 2000-25 9
Table 3: Xi'an city-economic growth comparison, (Index 2010=100), 2000-25 11
Table 4: Xi'an city-GDP per capita comparison, 2000-25 (USD ) 13
Table 5: Xi'an city-employment structure, 2000-25 (% of total) 15
Table 6: Xi'an city-main universities, 2018 16
Table 7: Xi'an city-population comparison, 2000-25 (million) 18
Table 8: Xi'an city-population by age, 2000-25 (% of total) 20
Table 9: Xi'an city-mass transit network indicators, November 2018 21
Table 10: Xi'an city-Xi'an Xianyang International Airport key indicators 23
Table 11: Xi'an city-Fortune 500 companies with main HQ in city, 2018 24
Table 12: Xi'an city-office rents, H1 2018 24
Table 13: Xi'an city-tourism indicators 25
Table 14: Xi'an city-UNESCO World Heritage Sites 26
Table 15: Xi'an city-MICE and Other Events 27
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company