Future Consumer Ltd (FCONSUMER)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Future Consumer Ltd (Future Consumer), part of Future Group, processes, distributes and markets fast moving consumer goods (FMCG) products. The company is also involved in agri-sourcing operations. Its main business line includes provision and production of food, home and personal care products. The company's product portfolio includes basic foods, ready to eat meals, snacks, oats and oats-based cereal products, spices, frozen and processed food products, beverages, personal care and home care products. It markets products under karmiq, ektaa, mother earth, tasty treat, sunkist, kara, swiss tempelle, gruezi, mera swad, nilgiris, baker's street, veg affaire thinkskin, and cleanmate brand names. Future Consumer is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
List of Figures 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Future Consumer Ltd-Key Facts 5
Future Consumer Ltd-Key Employees 6
Future Consumer Ltd-Key Employee Biographies 7
Future Consumer Ltd-Major Products and Services 8
Future Consumer Ltd-History 10
Future Consumer Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 11
Head Office 11
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 11
Joint Venture 12
Section 2-Company Analysis 13
Company Overview 13
Future Consumer Ltd-Business Description 14
Future Consumer Ltd-SWOT Analysis 15
SWOT Analysis-Overview 15
Future Consumer Ltd-Strengths 15
Future Consumer Ltd-Weaknesses 16
Future Consumer Ltd-Opportunities 17
Future Consumer Ltd-Threats 18
Future Consumer Ltd-Key Competitors 19
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 20
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 21
Performance Chart 23
Financial Performance 23
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 24
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 25
Section 4-Appendix 26
Ratio Definitions 26
About GlobalData 30
Contact Us 30
List of Figures
Future Consumer Ltd, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 23
Future Consumer Ltd, Ratio Charts 25
List of Tables
Future Consumer Ltd, Key Facts 5
Future Consumer Ltd, Key Employees 6
Future Consumer Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 7
Future Consumer Ltd, Major Products and Services 8
Future Consumer Ltd, History 10
Future Consumer Ltd, Other Locations 11
Future Consumer Ltd, Subsidiaries 11
Future Consumer Ltd, Joint Venture 12
Future Consumer Ltd, Key Competitors 19
Future Consumer Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 20
Future Consumer Ltd, Annual Ratios 21
Future Consumer Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 22
Future Consumer Ltd, Interim Ratios 24
Currency Codes 26
Capital Market Ratios 26
Equity Ratios 27
Profitability Ratios 27
Cost Ratios 28
Liquidity Ratios 28
Leverage Ratios 29
Efficiency Ratios 29
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Nestle India Ltd
Hindustan Unilever Ltd
Britannia Industries Ltd
Godrej Consumer Products Limited
Patanjali Ayurved Ltd
Future Consumer Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"