Make-Up in Brazil
Make-Up in Brazil industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Brazil make-up market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The make-up market consists of eye make-up, face make-up, lip make-up and nail make-up. The eye make-up segment consists of eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara and other eye make-up products. The face make-up segment consists of blusher, foundation, face powder and other face make-up products. The lip make-up segment consists of lipliner, lipstick, lip gloss and other lip make-up products. The nail make-up consists of nail polish. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions have been made using constant annual average 2017 exchange rates.
- The Brazilian make-up market had total revenues of USD 2,998.4m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10.5% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 4.3% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 319.1 million units in 2017.
- Increasing levels socializing and the growth of female participation in the job market, coupled with a large population between 14 and 30 years of age is driving the market growth.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the make-up market in Brazil
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the make-up market in Brazil
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key make-up market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Brazil make-up market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Brazil make-up market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Brazil make-up market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Brazil make-up market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Brazil's make-up market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market share 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 8
Market value 8
Market volume 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market share 12
Market distribution 13
Market Outlook 14
Market value forecast 14
Market volume forecast 15
Five Forces Analysis 16
Buyer power 17
Supplier power 18
New entrants 19
Threat of substitutes 21
Degree of rivalry 22
Leading Companies 23
Avon Products, Inc. 23
Grupo Boticario 26
Coty Inc. 27
Natura Cosmeticos SA 30
Macroeconomic Indicators 33
Country data 33
About MarketLine 36
List of Figures
Figure 1: Brazil make-up market value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Brazil make-up market volume: million units, 2013-17
Figure 3: Brazil make-up market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Brazil make-up market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Brazil make-up market share: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 6: Brazil make-up market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 7: Brazil make-up market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 8: Brazil make-up market volume forecast: million units, 2017-22
Figure 9: Forces driving competition in the make-up market in Brazil, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of buyer power in the make-up market in Brazil, 2017
Figure 11: Drivers of supplier power in the make-up market in Brazil, 2017
Figure 12: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the make-up market in Brazil, 2017
Figure 13: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the make-up market in Brazil, 2017
Figure 14: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the make-up market in Brazil, 2017
Figure 15: Avon Products, Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: Avon Products, Inc.: assets & liabilities
Figure 17: Coty Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 18: Coty Inc.: assets & liabilities
Figure 19: Natura Cosmeticos SA: revenues & profitability
Figure 20: Natura Cosmeticos SA: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: Brazil make-up market value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Brazil make-up market volume: million units, 2013-17
Table 3: Brazil make-up market category segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 4: Brazil make-up market geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 5: Brazil make-up market share: % share, by value, 2017
Table 6: Brazil make-up market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 7: Brazil make-up market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 8: Brazil make-up market volume forecast: million units, 2017-22
Table 9: Avon Products, Inc.: key facts
Table 10: Avon Products, Inc.: key financials (USD )
Table 11: Avon Products, Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 12: Grupo Boticario: key facts
Table 13: Coty Inc.: key facts
Table 14: Coty Inc.: key financials (USD )
Table 15: Coty Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 16: Natura Cosmeticos SA: key facts
Table 17: Natura Cosmeticos SA: key financials (USD )
Table 18: Natura Cosmeticos SA: key financials (BRL)
Table 19: Natura Cosmeticos SA: key financial ratios
Table 20: Brazil size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 21: Brazil gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 22: Brazil gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 23: Brazil inflation, 2013-17
Table 24: Brazil consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 25: Brazil exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"