Make-Up in Russia
Make-Up in Russia industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the Russia make-up market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends, leading companies and macroeconomic information.
- The make-up market consists of eye make-up, face make-up, lip make-up and nail make-up. The eye make-up segment consists of eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara and other eye make-up products. The face make-up segment consists of blusher, foundation, face powder and other face make-up products. The lip make-up segment consists of lipliner, lipstick, lip gloss and other lip make-up products. The nail make-up consists of nail polish. The market is valued according to retail selling price (RSP) and includes any applicable taxes. All currency conversions have been made using constant annual average 2017 exchange rates.
- The Russian make-up market had total revenues of USD 1,198.1m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4.8% between 2013 and 2017.
- Market consumption volume increased with a CAGR of 3.8% between 2013 and 2017, to reach a total of 211.6 million units in 2017.
- The inclination towards looking good due to the high penetration of social media is driving the market growth
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the make-up market in Russia
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the make-up market in Russia
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key make-up market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the Russia make-up market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the Russia make-up market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the Russia make-up market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the Russia make-up market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitiors in Russia's make-up market?
Table of Contents
Executive Summary 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Market volume 2
Market volume forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
Market share 2
Market rivalry 2
Market Overview 7
Market definition 7
Market analysis 7
Market Data 8
Market value 8
Market volume 9
Market Segmentation 10
Category segmentation 10
Geography segmentation 11
Market share 12
Market distribution 13
Market Outlook 14
Market value forecast 14
Market volume forecast 15
Five Forces Analysis 16
Buyer power 17
Supplier power 18
New entrants 19
Threat of substitutes 20
Degree of rivalry 21
Leading Companies 22
Avon Products, Inc. 22
L'Oreal SA 25
Oriflame Holding AG 28
The Procter & Gamble Co 31
Macroeconomic Indicators 34
Country data 34
Industry associations 37
Related MarketLine research 37
About MarketLine 38
List of Figures
Figure 1: Russia make-up market value: USD million, 2013-17
Figure 2: Russia make-up market volume: million units, 2013-17
Figure 3: Russia make-up market category segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 4: Russia make-up market geography segmentation: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 5: Russia make-up market share: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 6: Russia make-up market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Figure 7: Russia make-up market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Figure 8: Russia make-up market volume forecast: million units, 2017-22
Figure 9: Forces driving competition in the make-up market in Russia, 2017
Figure 10: Drivers of buyer power in the make-up market in Russia, 2017
Figure 11: Drivers of supplier power in the make-up market in Russia, 2017
Figure 12: Factors influencing the likelihood of new entrants in the make-up market in Russia, 2017
Figure 13: Factors influencing the threat of substitutes in the make-up market in Russia, 2017
Figure 14: Drivers of degree of rivalry in the make-up market in Russia, 2017
Figure 15: Avon Products, Inc.: revenues & profitability
Figure 16: Avon Products, Inc.: assets & liabilities
Figure 17: L'Oreal SA: revenues & profitability
Figure 18: L'Oreal SA: assets & liabilities
Figure 19: Oriflame Holding AG: revenues & profitability
Figure 20: Oriflame Holding AG: assets & liabilities
Figure 21: The Procter & Gamble Co: revenues & profitability
Figure 22: The Procter & Gamble Co: assets & liabilities
List of Tables
Table 1: Russia make-up market value: USD million, 2013-17
Table 2: Russia make-up market volume: million units, 2013-17
Table 3: Russia make-up market category segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 4: Russia make-up market geography segmentation: USD million, 2017
Table 5: Russia make-up market share: % share, by value, 2017
Table 6: Russia make-up market distribution: % share, by value, 2017
Table 7: Russia make-up market value forecast: USD million, 2017-22
Table 8: Russia make-up market volume forecast: million units, 2017-22
Table 9: Avon Products, Inc.: key facts
Table 10: Avon Products, Inc.: key financials (USD )
Table 11: Avon Products, Inc.: key financial ratios
Table 12: L'Oreal SA: key facts
Table 13: L'Oreal SA: key financials (USD )
Table 14: L'Oreal SA: key financials (EUR)
Table 15: L'Oreal SA: key financial ratios
Table 16: Oriflame Holding AG: key facts
Table 17: Oriflame Holding AG: key financials (USD )
Table 18: Oriflame Holding AG: key financials (EUR)
Table 19: Oriflame Holding AG: key financial ratios
Table 20: The Procter & Gamble Co: key facts
Table 21: The Procter & Gamble Co: key financials (USD )
Table 22: The Procter & Gamble Co: key financial ratios
Table 23: Russia size of population (million), 2013-17
Table 24: Russia gdp (constant 2005 prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 25: Russia gdp (current prices, USD billion), 2013-17
Table 26: Russia inflation, 2013-17
Table 27: Russia consumer price index (absolute), 2013-17
Table 28: Russia exchange rate, 2013-17
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"