Nu Skin Enterprises Inc (NUS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc (NUS)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc (Nu Skin) is a direct selling company of beauty and wellness solutions. It specializes in the development and distribution of premium quality anti-aging products in both the personal care and nutritional supplements categories. Nu Skin offers its skin care products under the ageLOC anti-aging brand and nutritional supplements under the Pharmanex brand. The company's personal care products include daily skin care products targeting the signs and sources of aging. Its nutritional supplements span micronutrient supplements, anti-aging nutritional solutions, and weight management products. The company operates in international markets across the world. Nu Skin is headquartered in Provo, Utah, the US.
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc Key Recent Developments
Apr 26,2018: Nu Skin Enterprises Reports Strong First-Quarter Results And Increases Annual Guidance
Feb 16,2018: Nu Skin Enterprises posts Q4 and 2017 financial results
Nov 01,2017: Nu Skin Enterprises Reports Third-quarter 2017 Results
Aug 03,2017: Nu Skin Enterprises reports Q2 2017 results
Mar 08,2017: Nu Skin Enterprises appoints Mark Lawrence as chief financial officer
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc-Key Facts 6
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc-Key Employees 7
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc-Key Employee Biographies 8
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc-Major Products and Services 9
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc-History 10
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc-Company Statement 12
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc-Locations And Subsidiaries 15
Head Office 15
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 15
Joint Venture 16
Section 2-Company Analysis 17
Company Overview 17
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc-Business Description 18
Business Segment: Nu Skin 18
Business Segment: Pharmanex 18
Geographical Segment: Americas 18
Geographical Segment: EMEA 19
Geographical Segment: Hong Kong 19
Geographical Segment: Japan 19
Geographical Segment: Mainland China 19
Geographical Segment: South Asia/Pacific 19
Geographical Segment: South Korea 19
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc-SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis-Overview 20
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc-Strengths 20
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc-Weaknesses 21
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc-Opportunities 22
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc-Threats 23
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc-Key Competitors 24
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 31
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc, Recent Deals Summary 32
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 33
Apr 26, 2018: Nu Skin Enterprises Reports Strong First-Quarter Results And Increases Annual Guidance 33
Nov 01, 2017: Nu Skin Enterprises Reports Third-quarter 2017 Results 34
Aug 03, 2017: Nu Skin Enterprises reports Q2 2017 results 35
Mar 08, 2017: Nu Skin Enterprises appoints Mark Lawrence as chief financial officer 36
Feb 17, 2017: Nu Skin Enterprises reports Q4 and 2016 results 37
Section 5-Appendix 38
Ratio Definitions 38
About GlobalData 42
Contact Us 42
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc, Performance Chart (2013-2017) 29
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc, Ratio Charts 31
List Of Table
List of Tables
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc, Key Facts 6
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc, Key Employees 7
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc, Key Employee Biographies 8
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc, Major Products and Services 9
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc, History 10
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc, Subsidiaries 15
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc, Joint Venture 16
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc, Key Competitors 24
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc, Ratios based on current share price 25
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc, Annual Ratios 26
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 28
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc, Interim Ratios 30
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc, Recent Deals Summary 32
Currency Codes 38
Capital Market Ratios 38
Equity Ratios 39
Profitability Ratios 39
Cost Ratios 40
Liquidity Ratios 40
Leverage Ratios 41
Efficiency Ratios 41
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Nu Skin Enterprises Inc, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
USANA Health Sciences Inc
Oriflame Holding AG
Mary Kay Inc
Herbalife Nutrition Ltd
Avon Products, Inc.