Success Case Study: Happy Skin Cosmetics - How a local make-up brand succeeded with skin-friendly ingredients
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Success Case Study: Happy Skin Cosmetics-How a local make-up brand succeeded with skin-friendly ingredients
Many Filipino women avoid applying make-up, fearing the adverse effects of chemicals on their skin. The company successfully bridged this gap by launching a slew of make-up products with skin friendly-ingredients such as cherry blossom, Japanese tea leaf, shea butter, argan oil, and collagen.
Happy Skin was launched in 2013 by two young Filipino women-Jacqe Yuengtian-Gutierrez and Rissa Mananquil-Trillo. Happy Skin Cosmetics succeeded in the Philippines by offering skin-friendly make-up products that suit Filipino women's complexion and the local climate.
- Happy Skin's products are marketed around being caring to skin.
- A portfolio of highly relevant products ensures brand success.
- Happy Skin used the power of social media to understand the preferences of consumers.
- Understanding the key product differentiator and addressing local needs are vital to brand success.
Reasons to buy
- Reduce the risk of failure by learning from brands/products that have under-performed: failed innovation can severely impact profit and reputation.
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
1. Introduction 5
2. What? 6
3. Why? 8
4. Take-out 11
5. Appendix 14
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Happy Skin Cosmetics, the Philippines, skin-friendly make-up, cherry blossom, Japanese tea leaf, shea butter, argan oil, collagen, Happy Skin X Disney, Sanrio, locally made, social media