Success Case Study: Saathi Pads - Disrupting the feminine hygiene sector with an eco-friendly, natural, and safe alternative
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Success Case Study: Saathi Pads-Disrupting the feminine hygiene sector with an eco-friendly, natural, and safe alternative
Saathi, a social enterprise, designed a natural, sustainable, and safe alternative to sanitary pads with the intention of making it accessible to the millions of rural women in India.
Disrupting the feminine hygiene sector with an eco-friendly, natural, and safe alternative.
- The company's innovative sanitary pads are offered at a subsidized price to make them affordable for women in rural India.
- Saathi has been lauded for its efforts in creating safe and sustainable solutions to tackle India's waste management challenges.
- Incorporating ethical credentials into the business model to benefit consumers, the brand, and the community as a whole offers a unique point of differentiation.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
1. Introduction 5
2. What? 6
3. Why? 10
4. Take-out 13
5. Appendix 16
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
sanitary pads, skin safe, eco-friendly, natural, personal hygiene, feminine hygiene, sanitary health