Takasago International Corporation (4914) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Takasago International Corporation (4914)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Takasago International Corporation (Takasago) is a flavor and fragrances company, which manufactures and sells flavors and fragrances for fine fragrance, personal care products, food, beverage, and household products. It also offers a range of fine chemicals to pharmaceutical and chemical companies. Takasago specializes in the areas of additional reaction, asymmetric hydrogenation, deamination, elimination reaction, esterification, hydrogenation, hydrolysis, polymerization depolymerization and telomerization. It is one of the leading companies in asymmetric synthesis of menthol-derived sensory materials. The company has its presence in major markets of Asia-Pacific, EMEA and Americas through a network of research, production and marketing facilities. Takasago is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
Takasago International Corporation Key Recent Developments
May 15,2017: Takasago International reports consolidated financial statement for fiscal year ended 31 March 2017
Feb 13,2017: Takasago reports consolidated financial statements for Q3 of fiscal year ended 31 March 2017
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
Takasago International Corporation-Key Facts 6
Takasago International Corporation-Key Employees 7
Takasago International Corporation-Key Employee Biographies 8
Takasago International Corporation-Major Products and Services 9
Takasago International Corporation-History 10
Takasago International Corporation-Company Statement 12
Takasago International Corporation-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
Takasago International Corporation-Business Description 17
Business Segment: Fine Chemicals 17
Business Segment: Flavors 17
Business Segment: Fragrances 18
Business Segment: Others 18
Takasago International Corporation-Corporate Strategy 19
Takasago International Corporation-SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis-Overview 20
Takasago International Corporation-Strengths 20
Takasago International Corporation-Weaknesses 21
Takasago International Corporation-Opportunities 22
Takasago International Corporation-Threats 23
Takasago International Corporation-Key Competitors 24
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 31
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 32
May 15, 2017: Takasago International reports consolidated financial statement for fiscal year ended 31 March 2017 32
Feb 13, 2017: Takasago reports consolidated financial statements for Q3 of fiscal year ended 31 March 2017 33
Section 5-Appendix 34
Ratio Definitions 34
About GlobalData 38
Contact Us 38
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Takasago International Corporation, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 29
Takasago International Corporation, Ratio Charts 31
List Of Table
List of Tables
Takasago International Corporation, Key Facts 6
Takasago International Corporation, Key Employees 7
Takasago International Corporation, Key Employee Biographies 8
Takasago International Corporation, Major Products and Services 9
Takasago International Corporation, History 10
Takasago International Corporation, Subsidiaries 14
Takasago International Corporation, Key Competitors 24
Takasago International Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 25
Takasago International Corporation, Annual Ratios 26
Takasago International Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
Takasago International Corporation, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 28
Takasago International Corporation, Interim Ratios 30
Currency Codes 34
Capital Market Ratios 34
Equity Ratios 35
Profitability Ratios 35
Cost Ratios 36
Liquidity Ratios 36
Leverage Ratios 37
Efficiency Ratios 37
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Takasago International Corporation, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
International Flavors & Fragrances (Japan) Ltd.
Asahi Organic Chemicals Industry Co Ltd