Top Trends in Skincare and Make-Up 2018: The latest trends in facial skincare, body skincare, sun care, face make-up, eye make-up, lip make-up, and nail make-up
"Top Trends in Skincare and Make-Up 2018", focuses on outlining the key consumer and innovation trends currently impacting the skincare and cosmetics sector. Specifically, these include NPD that aligns with clean living and athleisure, as well as the demand for diverse and inclusive ranges, 'glowing' skin, smart tools, and enhanced sensory experiences.
This report outlines the key consumer and innovation trends currently impacting the skincare and make-up categories. With the lines blurring between skincare and make-up it is more important for brands than ever to find unique points of differentiation which can effectively resonate with ever demanding consumers. Being two of the most dynamic spaces across the beauty/grooming sector, these categories are often the starting point for innovation across the beauty/grooming space.
- Over a third of global consumers state that they are interested in, and actively buying, products targeted toward fitness and exercise occasions.
- Almost two thirds of global consumers are very or extremely concerned about the impact of chemicals on health and appearance.
- Over a third of global consumers would consider using digital tools to monitor/manage skin conditions in future.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.
Table of Contents
Innovation trends in skincare and make-up
Get the glow
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Nip + Man
The Nure Co.
La Roche Posay
Wet n Wild
Nip + Fab
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"