ALS Ltd (ALQ)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
ALS Limited (ALS), formerly, Campbell Brothers Limited is a diversified testing service provider. The company provides testing services in the areas of minerals, life sciences, energy and industrial. It provides offers chemical and laboratory services, technical testing and inspection services supporting mining and mineral exploration, commodity certification, environmental monitoring, equipment maintenance, food and pharmaceutical quality assurance and industrial operations. The company serves asset owners, operators, mining, constructors and equipment manufacturers in the power, oil and gas, petrochemical, minerals processing, water, infrastructure and transportation industries. ALS is headquartered in Brisbane, Queensland, Australia.
ALS Ltd Key Recent Developments
Nov 01,2018: Advance Gold reports additional information on phase 2 drilling
Oct 31,2018: American Creek reports that JV partner Tudor Gold continues to grow Treaty Creek
Oct 29,2018: Grande Portage Resources announces drill hole from its recently completed Herbert Gold project located in southeast Alaska
Oct 29,2018: Rover Metals announces results from its September 2018 soil geochemistry survey at its Cabin Lake Gold Project
Oct 25,2018: Wildsky Resources receives final assay results from 2018 drilling program
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 5
List of Figures 5
Section 1-About the Company 6
ALS Ltd-Key Facts 6
ALS Ltd-Key Employees 7
ALS Ltd-Key Employee Biographies 8
ALS Ltd-Major Products and Services 9
ALS Ltd-History 10
ALS Ltd-Company Statement 12
ALS Ltd-Locations And Subsidiaries 14
Head Office 14
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 16
Company Overview 16
ALS Ltd-Business Description 17
Business Segment: Commodities 17
Business Segment: Discontinued operation- Oil & Gas 17
Business Segment: Industrial 17
Business Segment: Life Sciences 17
Geographical Segment: Australia 18
Geographical Segment: Canada 18
Geographical Segment: Others 18
Geographical Segment: The US 18
ALS Ltd-Corporate Strategy 19
ALS Ltd-SWOT Analysis 20
SWOT Analysis-Overview 20
ALS Ltd-Strengths 20
ALS Ltd-Weaknesses 21
ALS Ltd-Opportunities 22
ALS Ltd-Threats 23
ALS Ltd-Key Competitors 24
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios 25
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios 26
Performance Chart 29
Financial Performance 29
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios 30
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts 31
ALS Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 32
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments 33
Nov 08, 2018: Hammer Metals announces Millennium north metallurgical tests achieve +90% copper and cobalt recoveries 33
Nov 01, 2018: Advance Gold reports additional information on phase 2 drilling 34
Oct 31, 2018: American Creek reports that JV partner Tudor Gold continues to grow Treaty Creek 35
Oct 29, 2018: Rover Metals announces results from its September 2018 soil geochemistry survey at its Cabin Lake Gold Project 36
Oct 29, 2018: Grande Portage Resources announces drill hole from its recently completed Herbert Gold project located in southeast Alaska 37
Oct 22, 2018: Conico: Excellent progress on Mt Thirsty PFS work 38
Oct 22, 2018: Benchmark makes two new discoveries and awaits assay results 41
Oct 09, 2018: Silver Range samples high grade gold at Tree River Project 42
Oct 05, 2018: New Dimension reports updated mineral resource estimate for Las Calandrias Project, Santa Cruz Province, Argentina 43
Sep 20, 2018: Barsele Expansion drill hole SKI18004 at the Skirasen Zone intersects Nine Mineralized Intervals 46
Section 5-Appendix 47
Ratio Definitions 47
About GlobalData 51
Contact Us 51
List of Figures
ALS Ltd, Performance Chart (2014-2018) 29
ALS Ltd, Ratio Charts 31
List of Tables
ALS Ltd, Key Facts 6
ALS Ltd, Key Employees 7
ALS Ltd, Key Employee Biographies 8
ALS Ltd, Major Products and Services 9
ALS Ltd, History 10
ALS Ltd, Subsidiaries 14
ALS Ltd, Key Competitors 24
ALS Ltd, Ratios based on current share price 25
ALS Ltd, Annual Ratios 26
ALS Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...1) 27
ALS Ltd, Annual Ratios (Cont...2) 28
ALS Ltd, Interim Ratios 30
ALS Ltd, Recent Deals Summary 32
Currency Codes 47
Capital Market Ratios 47
Equity Ratios 48
Profitability Ratios 48
Cost Ratios 49
Liquidity Ratios 49
Leverage Ratios 50
Efficiency Ratios 50
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Starpharma Holdings Ltd
Intertek Group Plc
Genera Biosystems Ltd
ALS Ltd, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"