The bedroom furniture market grew by 2.3% in 2015, representing a robust furniture category within the overall Homewares market. The purchasing of bedroom furniture is generally replacement driven, with 62% of consumers looking to replace an old, broken, or ineffective product.
- Strong price competitiveness has sparked consumer interest in Bedroom Furniture products. This has been driven by the entry of new retailers, as well as innovative product development in some categories. Innovation, particularly in mattresses, continues to introduce an important quality differential to this market, encouraging consumers to trade up, which drives market growth.
- A number of sub-categories have fallen out of fashion in addition to not meeting practical demands. For example, dressing tables take up valuable space and are increasingly seen as old fashioned. This will see annual sales decline in this sub-category, with marginal growth of 0.4% largely being driven by inflation.
- Bedroom furniture is becoming increasingly linked to intangible lifestyle themes, the utilization of which has been key to driving sales at retailers where share is growing. Marketing is increasingly focused on the benefits of products for consumer wellbeing, linking together bedroom environments, sleep and health. This has energized consumer engagement in product categories such as mattresses, and wider markets such as textiles and accessories.
Bedroom Furniture 2015 provides expert insight into the bedroom furniture market, with value and volume forecasts to 2020. The report provides quantitative and qualitative insight into the UK market, analyzing key trends based Verdict Retail's consumer data.
It provides in-depth analysis of the following:
- Key issues and strategies for success within the bedroom furniture market in the UK
- Market size and forecast: a look at the total market size and forecast size for the bedroom furniture market in the UK
- Retailer profiles: a detailed look at the dominant players including market shares and outlooks
- Consumer data: a detailed look at what, how and where people are buying bedroom furniture products
Reasons To Buy
- This Home Retail Research report helps executives build proactive, profitable growth strategies by offering comprehensive, relevant analysis of the bedroom furniture market based on insights from Verdict's bespoke consumer survey and analyst insight.
- The report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation-ready material.
- The broad but detailed perspective will help manufacturers and retailers understand the opportunities within the bedroom furniture market.
1. ISSUES & STRATEGIES
2. THE MARKET
3. THE RETAILERS
4. THE CONSUMER
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Marks and Spencer
Bedroom, furniture, beds, headboards, mattresses, bedside tables, wardrobes, dressing tables, stools, drawers
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report sent to us was on the point, and its information was quite extensive, well structured, and well researched. More importantly what we valued was your response time and professionalism. As a leading global consulting firm, our clients expect high quality deliverables in short periods of time, so a reliable research partner is essential. For the price that you have charged the quality of your services were exceptional. We look forward to continue our relationship with your team on future engagements.... "Senior Associate, Booz Allen Hamilton"
This is with regards to your report on India PVC pipes and fitting market outlook industry outlook to 2019. This is a very well written report and accept my compliments on the same.... ... "Mohit Mittal, Consultant, KPMG Advisory Services"
I am pleased to see the very useful and productive information in the report..Very well structured great presentation reflect professionalism in your research studies.... "Mustafa Masood, Financial Analyst , Coldwell Banker Riyadh"
While we still are studying and analysing your reports about Vietnam & Thailand, we would like to convey to your research team that they have done a very good job in compiling so much of information together. We hope to see more of such well researched reports. All the best & keep it up. ... "Prashant Bhagwat,General Manager, Mahindra"
We would like to appreciate Ken Research for their great efforts and wonderful support in providing the Market Intelligence Report for ITPC. The information, statistics and research are well understandable and very clear to the point. We are happy with Ken research for their good client service, on-time delivery of the report and as said the report itself. Thank you Ken research for bringing the valuable output for us. We would be looking forward to have more research with you in the near future. Wish you a success in your business!... "Jestin Mathew, Indonesian Trade Promotion Center"