Central Garden & Pet Co (CENT) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Central Garden & Pet Co (CENT)-Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company's businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company's key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-Analyst's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years-The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods-The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Central Garden & Pet Co (Central) produces and markets products for pet and lawn and garden supplies markets. The company offers pet products including aquarium based products and pets, products and natural food for dogs and cats, small animals and birds along with food, cages, toys and chew, pet carriers, grooming supplies and other accessories, animal and household health and insect control products, and products for horses and livestock. It offers lawn and garden products such as wild bird food, bird feeders, grass seed, decorative outdoor patio products, ant control products, weed and insect control products, bird houses and birding accessories, insecticide and pesticide products, live plants and others. Central also provides nesting supplies, feeders, light fixtures, kits, tubes and liners, plant supplements, medication and remedies, water conditioners, and other products. The company offers its products to independent pet distributors, grocery stores, retail chains, and mass merchants. It also provides logistics services to retailers. Central is headquartered in Walnut Creek, California, the US.
Central Garden & Pet Co Key Recent Developments
Aug 01,2018: Central Garden & Pet Company announces fiscal third quarter revenues and profits
May 08,2018: Central Garden & Pet reports financial results for fiscal 2018 Q2 ended March 31, 2018
Mar 20,2018: Central Garden & Pet names Brooks Pennington III as chairman
Feb 08,2018: Central Garden and Pet reports financial results for fiscal 2018 Q1
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company's business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company's core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies' strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1-About the Company
Central Garden & Pet Co-Key Facts
Central Garden & Pet Co-Key Employees
Central Garden & Pet Co-Key Employee Biographies
Central Garden & Pet Co-Major Products and Services
Central Garden & Pet Co-History
Central Garden & Pet Co-Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2-Company Analysis
Central Garden & Pet Co-Business Description
Business Segment: Garden Segment
Business Segment: Pet Segment
Central Garden & Pet Co-SWOT Analysis
Central Garden & Pet Co-Strengths
Central Garden & Pet Co-Weaknesses
Central Garden & Pet Co-Opportunities
Central Garden & Pet Co-Threats
Central Garden & Pet Co-Key Competitors
Section 3-Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios-Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios-Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios-Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios-Ratio Charts
Section 4-Company's Recent Developments
Aug 01, 2018: Central Garden & Pet Company announces fiscal third quarter revenues and profits
May 08, 2018: Central Garden & Pet reports financial results for fiscal 2018 Q2 ended March 31, 2018
Mar 20, 2018: Central Garden & Pet names Brooks Pennington III as chairman
Feb 08, 2018: Central Garden and Pet reports financial results for fiscal 2018 Q1
List Of Figure
List of Figures
Central Garden & Pet Co, Performance Chart (2014-2018)
Central Garden & Pet Co, Ratio Charts
List Of Table
List of Tables
Central Garden & Pet Co, Key Facts
Central Garden & Pet Co, Key Employees
Central Garden & Pet Co, Key Employee Biographies
Central Garden & Pet Co, Major Products and Services
Central Garden & Pet Co, History
Central Garden & Pet Co, Subsidiaries
Central Garden & Pet Co, Key Competitors
Central Garden & Pet Co, Ratios based on current share price
Central Garden & Pet Co, Annual Ratios
Central Garden & Pet Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
Central Garden & Pet Co, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
Central Garden & Pet Co, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Central Garden & Pet Co, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Key Ratios, Share Data, Performance, Financial Performance, Overview, Business Description, Major Product, Brands, History,Key Employees, Key Operational Heads, Strategy, Key Competitors, Company Statement, Capital Market Ratios, Financial Ratios, Annual Ratios, Interim Ratios, Ratio Charts
Spectrum Brands Holdings Inc
Omega Protein Corporation
Phillips Pet Food & Supplies
Animal Supply Co.
Hartz Mountain Industries Inc
Darling Ingredients Inc
The Scotts Miracle-Gro Company