Freudenberg & Co KG - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Freudenberg & Co KG-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Freudenberg & Co KG (Freudenberg) is an industrial equipment company that develops innovative and tailor-made solutions for diverse industries. The company designs and manufactures seals, vibration control technology components, filters, nonwovens, surface treatment products, release agents and specialty lubricants, medical technology and mechatronic products. Freudenberg also develops software solutions and IT services primarily for small- and medium-sized enterprises. It markets these products under various brands including vileda, Wettex, O'Cedar, vildona, and SWASH. It principally caters to automobile, mechanical and plant engineering, textile and apparel, construction, mining, energy, chemical, and the oil and gas industries. The company through its subsidiaries and affiliates markets its products across Europe, Americas, Asia, Africa and Australia. Freudenberg is headquartered in Weinheim, Germany.
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Freudenberg & Co KG-Key Facts 5
Freudenberg & Co KG-Key Employees 6
Freudenberg & Co KG-Key Employee Biographies 7
Freudenberg & Co KG-Major Products and Services 8
Freudenberg & Co KG-History 10
Freudenberg & Co KG-Company Statement 14
Freudenberg & Co KG-Locations And Subsidiaries 17
Head Office 17
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 17
Joint Venture 19
Section 2-Company Analysis 20
Company Overview 20
Freudenberg & Co KG-Business Description 21
Freudenberg & Co KG-Corporate Strategy 22
Freudenberg & Co KG-SWOT Analysis 23
SWOT Analysis-Overview 23
Freudenberg & Co KG-Strengths 23
Freudenberg & Co KG-Weaknesses 24
Freudenberg & Co KG-Opportunities 25
Freudenberg & Co KG-Threats 26
Freudenberg & Co KG-Key Competitors 27
Freudenberg & Co KG, Recent Deals Summary 28
Section 3-Appendix 29
About GlobalData 29
Contact Us 29
List Of Table
List of Tables
Freudenberg & Co KG, Key Facts 5
Freudenberg & Co KG, Key Employees 6
Freudenberg & Co KG, Key Employee Biographies 7
Freudenberg & Co KG, Major Products and Services 8
Freudenberg & Co KG, History 10
Freudenberg & Co KG, Subsidiaries 17
Freudenberg & Co KG, Joint Venture 19
Freudenberg & Co KG, Key Competitors 27
Freudenberg & Co KG, Recent Deals Summary 28
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Freudenberg & Co KG, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
ZF Friedrichshafen AG
Robert Bosch GmbH
Reckitt Benckiser Group Plc
Delphi Automotive Plc