Furniture & Floor Coverings Global Industry Guide 2013-2022
Global Furniture & Floor Coverings industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2013-17, and forecast to 2022). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global furniture & floor coverings market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- The furniture & floor coverings market consists of the following two segments: furniture and floor coverings.
- Furniture comprises retail sales of domestic furniture, including bedroom furniture, dining room furniture, home office furniture, living room furniture, kitchen furniture and bathroom furniture. It does not cover contract furniture.
- Floor coverings includes retail (not trade) sales of carpets, mats, rugs, carpet tiles, hard tiles, laminates, final and wood flooring.
- All currency conversions have been carried out at constant average 2017 exchange rates.
- The global furniture & floor coverings market had total revenues of USD 608,362.9m in 2017, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.8% between 2013 and 2017.
- Home furniture and floorcoverings specialists account for the largest proportion of sales in the global furniture & floor coverings market in 2017, sales through this channel generated USD 397,253.4m, equivalent to 65.3% of the market's overall value.
- The US remains a nation of homebuyers and although the rate of home ownership still lies behind the 2005 high of 69%, 2017 saw the rate climb back up to 63.9% by the end of Q3. This boosts the market as people are more likely to invest in improving and furnishing a property they own. Strong rates of ownership are also visible elsewhere. China's home ownership rate has hovered consistently around 90% over the last five years for example. Home ownership rates in France have stabilized around the 65% mark in recent years.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global furniture & floor coverings market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global furniture & floor coverings market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key furniture & floor coverings market players' global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global furniture & floor coverings market with five year forecasts
Reasons to buy
- What was the size of the global furniture & floor coverings market by value in 2017?
- What will be the size of the global furniture & floor coverings market in 2022?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global furniture & floor coverings market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global furniture & floor coverings market?
Table of Contents
EXECUTIVE SUMMARY 2
Market value 2
Market value forecast 2
Category segmentation 2
Geography segmentation 2
What is this report about? 14
Who is the target reader? 14
How to use this report 14
Global Furniture & Floor Coverings 15
Market Overview 15
Market Data 17
Market Segmentation 18
Market outlook 21
Five forces analysis 22
Furniture & Floor Coverings in Asia-Pacific 29
Market Overview 29
Market Data 31
Market Segmentation 32
Market outlook 35
Five forces analysis 36
Furniture & Floor Coverings in Europe 44
Market Overview 44
Market Data 45
Market Segmentation 46
Market outlook 49
Five forces analysis 50
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
MarketLine, Retailing, Furniture & Floor Coverings, Housewares, Global
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"