Home Retailing in Germany, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022
"Home Retailing in Germany, Market Shares, Summary and Forecasts to 2022", provides data for historic and forecast retail sales, and also includes information on the business environment and country risk related to Germany retail environment. In addition, it analyzes the key consumer trends influencing Germany home industry.
Home sector sales are forecast to grow at a CAGR of 2.7% between 2017 and 2022 to reach EUR114.4 billion by the end of 2022. Growth in the home sector will be driven by a more buoyant housing market and consumer confidence.
What else does this report offer?
- In-depth analysis of the latest trends in consumer shopping, covering the factors driving shopping, consumer insights, market dynamics
- The report also details major retailers in home category group with their product proposition analysis and market positioning in 2017 along with recent key developments
- Market insights based on consumer trends, changing economic and demographic factors, technology innovations, and other macroeconomic factors
- Retail sales and the fastest-growing product categories in home sector
- Qualitative and quantitative insights of changing retail dynamics in home sector.
- Germany retail market is forecasted to grow at a CAGR of 2.5% during 2017-2022
- Growth in the housing market and economic stability to drive growth
- Sector to benefit from a buoyant housing market
- Housing market helps to drive growth as well as gardening trends
- Home improvement and gardening retailers remain the preferred channel
- Digital technology and DIY products influence online sales growth
- Furniture giant IKEA leads the fragmented home sector
- Jysk Danisches Bettenlager is the only premium retailer on the top 10 list.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge on home sector in the Germany retail market and develop a competitive advantage from the start of your supply chain
- Investigate current and forecast behavior trends in home category to identify the best opportunities to exploit
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in the home market
- Explore novel opportunities that will allow you to align your product offerings and strategies to meet demand by analyzing the vital economic and population trends, key consumer and technology trends influencing the home market
- Analyze the recommended actions to align your marketing strategies with the crucial trends influencing consumer behavior
- Analysis of key international and domestic players operating in Germany retail market-including store counts and revenues that give you a competitive edge and identify opportunities to improve your market share.
Table of Contents
The State of the Nation
The State of Retail
Single User License:
Corporate User License:
Germany, retail, Home, furniture, floor coverings, homewares, home improvement, garden products, consumer trends, market shares
select a license
NEWSLETTER BY CATEGORY
The report was very informative and gives me an interesting view on the Indian market.... "Area Sales Manager, Muhlen Sohn GmbH & Co. KG"
We would like to thank the entire team of Ken Research in showcasing professionalism in research and quick turnaround time. We have had multiple research reports from Ken Research. The deadline communicated for research was duly met. The research reports were covering many aspects in detail. This showcases their endeavor and care for client satisfaction and a strong understanding of the clients’ requirements. Thank you again for your help... "Group Vice President Strategy, Aliaxis"
I appreciate their diligence and determination in customizing the research project. The data proves to be valuable and accurate. I would, in future, definitely use their services again... "Technical Marketing Manager, Ascendis Health Limited"
I would like to thank Ken research team for meeting our report deliverables. The report is very good and we appreciate your well cooperation. ... "., Coldwell Banker - Riyadh "
The research you conducted was very helpful for us and the integrity of your research approach gave us great confidence in the data. Look forward to collaborating again in future... "International and Business Dev. Director, Duta Abadi Primantara"