Kohler Co - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Table Of Content
- Licence Rights
- Section Purchase
- Products and Companies
Kohler Co-Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the company's history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on the company's key employees, key competitors and major products and services.
This up-to-the-minute company report will help you to formulate strategies to drive your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
- Business description-A detailed description of the company's operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy-GlobalData's summarization of the company's business strategy.
- SWOT analysis-A detailed analysis of the company's strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history-Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services-A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors-A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees-A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies-A brief summary of the executives' employment history.
- Key operational heads-A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries-A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
Kohler Co (Kohler) manufactures and sells kitchen and bath products, engines and power generation systems, cabinetry, tile and home interiors. Kohler's product portfolio includes bathroom sinks, faucets, soap/lotion dispensers, cabinets, chairs, cutting boards and colanders, liquid-cooled engine and chaise lounges. It offers these products under various brands such as Kohler, Sterling, Kallista, Ann Sacks, and Robern. The company also owns and operates hotel properties, golf courses, spa and restaurants. The company markets its products in various countries across North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia Pacific. Kohler is headquartered in Kohler, Wisconsin, the US.
Kohler Co Key Recent Developments
Mar 06,2018: Enel starts construction of new wind farm in US
Mar 06,2018: Kohler Co. announces power purchase agreement from Diamond Vista wind farm
Feb 13,2018: KOHLER Highlights Engines and Generators for Rental Industry Customers
Nov 09,2017: Green Building Industry Recognizes Kohler for Vision, Leadership
Oct 12,2017: Kohler's Support of WaterSense Program once again earns EPA recognition
Reasons to Buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis and corporate strategy are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this report's analysis of the company's business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to your competitors' business structure and strategies with GlobalData's detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the company's core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing you with an up to date objective view of the company.
- Examine potential investment and acquisition targets with this report's detailed insight into the company's strategic, business and operational performance.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Table Of Content
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 3
List of Tables 4
Section 1-About the Company 5
Kohler Co-Key Facts 5
Kohler Co-Key Employees 6
Kohler Co-Major Products and Services 7
Kohler Co-History 9
Kohler Co-Locations And Subsidiaries 12
Head Office 12
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 12
Joint Venture 14
Section 2-Company Analysis 15
Company Overview 15
Kohler Co-Business Description 16
Kohler Co-SWOT Analysis 17
SWOT Analysis-Overview 17
Kohler Co-Strengths 17
Kohler Co-Weaknesses 18
Kohler Co-Opportunities 19
Kohler Co-Threats 20
Kohler Co-Key Competitors 21
Kohler Co, Recent Deals Summary 22
Section 3-Company's Recent Developments 23
Feb 13, 2018: KOHLER Highlights Engines and Generators for Rental Industry Customers 23
Nov 09, 2017: Green Building Industry Recognizes Kohler for Vision, Leadership 24
Oct 12, 2017: Kohler's Support of WaterSense Program once again earns EPA recognition 25
Apr 18, 2017: Kohler's Signature Store by First Supply receives LEED Gold certification 26
Section 4-Appendix 27
About GlobalData 27
Contact Us 27
List Of Figure
List Of Table
List of Tables
Kohler Co, Key Facts 5
Kohler Co, Key Employees 6
Kohler Co, Major Products and Services 7
Kohler Co, History 9
Kohler Co, Other Locations 12
Kohler Co, Subsidiaries 13
Kohler Co, Joint Venture 14
Kohler Co, Key Competitors 21
Kohler Co, Recent Deals Summary 22
Single User License:
Report can be used by individual purchaser only
Report can be shared by unlimited users within one corporate location, e.g. a regional office
Corporate User License:
Report can be shared globally by unlimited users within the purchasing corporation e.g. all employees of a single company
Products and Companies
Kohler Co, SWOT analysis, SWOT, Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, Corporate Strategy, Overview, Key Manufacturing Facilities, Key Information, Overview, Business Description, Major Products and Services, Brands, History, Key Employees, Key Employee Biographies, Key Operational Heads, Locations And Subsidiaries, Competitors, Company Statement.
Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc
Restoration Hardware Holdings Inc
Hooker Furniture Corporation
GWA Group Limited
Grupo Industrial Saltillo SAB de CV
Gerber Plumbing Fixtures LLC
Fortune Brands Home & Security, Inc.
Ethan Allen Interiors Inc.
Briggs & Stratton Corporation
Bassett Furniture Industries, Incorporated
AS America Inc
American Specialties Inc